Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2003, 09:15 AM        Blaine:Twat in Black
Hurrah for the Great British Public:

'David Blaine’s plexi-glass home has taken a hammering in the past three days from human launched egg missiles and golf balls as the illusionist is transformed into a major London attraction.'

Today, people have been plaguing him with laser pointers almost non stop. Hopefully its only a matter of time before excrement, surface to air missiles etc are fired at him. If he gets too much abuse he will stop his stunt early and 'never come back to the uk'. GOOD. CUNT.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2003, 09:18 AM       
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Sep 10th, 2003, 09:23 AM       
I read yesterday that some girls were flashing him.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Sep 10th, 2003, 09:25 AM       
Buffalo Tom is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2003, 05:12 PM        Re: Blaine:Twat in Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole
Hurrah for the Great British Public:

'David Blaine’s plexi-glass home has taken a hammering in the past three days from human launched egg missiles and golf balls as the illusionist is transformed into a major London attraction.'

Today, people have been plaguing him with laser pointers almost non stop. Hopefully its only a matter of time before excrement, surface to air missiles etc are fired at him. If he gets too much abuse he will stop his stunt early and 'never come back to the uk'. GOOD. CUNT.
The British are an inspiration for us all.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Sep 10th, 2003, 06:58 PM       
The British are a bunch of whiney cunts. David Blaine rules you all.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2003, 10:21 PM       
He had to expect some eggage when he started all this. I mean, who could possibly resist egging some mook in a plastic cage? I know I couldn't.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2003, 10:26 PM       
I actually like Blaine's stunts, so long as he doesn't start up another Blainetology cult and fight the SuperBest Friends again.
Mocker
Old Sep 11th, 2003, 04:02 AM       
I would rather be a whiny cunt (which I most certainly am) than a pretentious arse, who thinks he is all 'spoooooky'.
Blackjack is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2003, 11:28 AM       
I'm willing to bet the reason Mr Blaine is pulling his latest stunt outside the US is because if he sat in a glass box in, say, New York, some motherfucker with a sniper rifle would hopefully pick him off quickly and efficiently.

A few questions remain though:

How do we know that Mr Blaine isn't drinking a liquid diet - taking water with sugar or nutrients or whatever?

And how does he go to the toilet up there? Sooner or later some turds are going to be piling up in the corner of his living quarters.

Now, whilst I am tempted to go down to London and eat as much food as is possible within sight of the "magician", I'm much more in favour of making a big banner with a picture of a hamburger on it and hanging it off a nearby building. Mmmm.

But the moral of the story? Given London's massivly expensive property prices, David Blaine could almost certainly sell his small glass box for somewhere in the region of 6 million pounds.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2003, 11:35 AM       
Are you suggesting that we Americans have inferior magicians?
Mocker
Old Sep 11th, 2003, 11:50 AM       
I wouldnt call sitting in a box 'magic'. I would call it tedious and pointless though. If he sat in a little box on the moon for 44 days I would be impressed.
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2003, 12:19 PM       
Funny you should mention someone shooting at him. Seems it really gave him the willies when people were firing laser pens at him, presumably because to a celebrity American a red dot on you means you are soon to be assassinated to death.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2003, 01:16 PM       
Wait a minute. A guy who's (I've heard) had himself be buried alive and now wants to spend over a month in the cold without food, gets all huffy when a few people fling stuff at him and taunt him? That makes it kind of hard to believe he's actually done, and is doing this stuff.

As for the bathroom breaks, I've read he has some kind of disposal system and a whole lot of diapers in his little bubble.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2003, 03:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole
I wouldnt call sitting in a box 'magic'. I would call it tedious and pointless though. If he sat in a little box on the moon for 44 days I would be impressed.
So you are suggesting that we have inferior magicians. That may be, but tell me: Is this your card?

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2003, 05:36 PM       

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 03:24 PM       
Bump:

the latest:

Illusionist David Blaine was rudely awoken by a man trying to cut off the water supply to his Perspex home at 5 o'clock yesterday morning. The magician - who is in the second week of his quest to survive in a box without food for 44 days - had his sleep interrupted when the attacker attempted to saw through the cable supplying his water. The unidentified man is now in police custody after being arrested at the site near London's Tower Bridge. According to Britain's London Evening Standard, the man also began pulling mooring cables, which wobbled Blaine's box, and screamed, "Go home David, go back to America. We don't want you here, I'm going to rock you." A police spokesman says, "We were called at 4:45am to a man who had climbed on to the water tower near Blaine's box. The man threw water bottles and other objects from the tower and tried to cut through water and cable lines connected to the tower, but without success. He came down of his own accord at 5:18am. A man in his forties was arrested for criminal damage and was taken to a south London police station." Cops are still searching for two accomplices who are believed to have distracted security guards.

"I'm going to rock you."
New age settler
dj bastard is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 03:39 PM       
that guy is a real twat and his so called stunts are poo poo,
why try to do something thats already been done. ?
he's a real git.
all "magicians" are bastards, sad bastards that is.
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 03:56 PM       
I think Blanes a bit of a twat and all, but that guy is pretty fucking lame if he's got nothing better to do at 5am than try to sabotage a stupid "magician".
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 04:00 PM       
Really. This latest stunt is incredibly boring and pointless, but he doesn't deserve to take that much abuse.

The people that were aiming the lasers at him made me laugh, though.

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 04:04 PM       
What is the worse cry for attention:

Starving yourself as a form of mass exhibitionism or going so far to disrupt aforementioned exhibitionist as to get yourself arrested?

I'm sure that in some twisted way he gets off on people fucking with him... makes him feel like that much more of a martyr I'm sure.

agreed, the laser-pointers were by far the most amusing.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 04:54 PM       
Geez. It sounds as if the guy had something personal against Blaine.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 05:20 PM       
He's English. All English people are cunts. It's just their nature, especially when threatened by being invaded by an American with his big manliness and magical powers.

His latest stunt seems more real than his other ones. In the list of things he's done, this wouldn't top them. But if he's really doing it, for whatever reason, that's saying something.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
soon to be assassinated to death.
Is there a way to be assassinated without death occuring?

The last time americans tried to invade England, they landed on some sleepy costal town, bringing torches to burn the houses down. Only they forgot to bring a light and knocked on a door to borrow one. And got given one too!
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 05:40 PM       
I have seen a few specials on t.v. where this guy levitates and does some wicked close up card tricks. He wants to follow in the foot steps of Hoodini and the British should let him do his trick. What the hell do British people have better to do anyway with 3 channels on the teli and greasy food I would think this is something exciting for them.