Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 12:40 PM        Find that Game (abdandonware Edition)
Ok, We all love games here. So I started this thread to help those who want to play the classic PC games from their youth or misspent adult years.

1) How this works

Ask for a game (the game must be made For DOS. If it is a windows game, it must be made before 1998. if the game is Freeware/Shareware the previous rule doesnt apply)

And anyone can help with Finding the games. Not just me. As some old games are hard to find. So we can all pitch in and help everyone out.

2) Dont Ask for ROMS/ISO for console games

There is already a ROM site thread, and ISO's Are usally so large that many sites wont carry them

3) If you ask for a game, try to find another game for someone else

That one is pretty self explanitory

4) Dont fuck up this thread with off topic posts

Try to keep this thread as close to the topic as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------

So if anyone has a game they need help finding, start now

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 01:13 PM       
Don't know if this is OT, but maybe people could also ask about Arcade/SNES/Genesis/NES...etc. games too?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 01:17 PM       
i have an easy one is a pretty simple game you have horses then, you have the odds. you bet on them and the race is on the only thing i remeber about the name is what we wrote on the diskette ratnags

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Title
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 01:50 PM       
http://www.abandonia.com/games/639/d...d/RaceNags.htm

IS that it, hope i helped

-------------------------------------------

Now Im looking for A copy of Xmen VS Street Fighter for DOS (if it exists)

Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 02:00 PM       
Back in grades 2-3 we used to play some games in a computer room. I don't really know what kind of computers they were, but this was around the early 90's. This could be difficult, as I can only vaguely remember what they look like. :/

There's a game where this kid goes into a school and he has to find some mad scientist before the time runs out. I think there's a bunch of these machines walking around, and you could kill them somehow. I think you were supposed to solve riddles an' shit too. I don't know the name of it.

Probably for DOS or Mac or something.
CheapAlert is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 02:23 PM       
could that be Super Solvers in : Outnumbered! ?
Title
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 02:44 PM       
Damn, I remember that game too. Was there a point in the game where the kid walks up to a computer terminal and a screen comes up that has the question/puzzle you need to solve?

----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.squakenet.com/abandonwarering/site.asp?idgame=5338&url=http://www.download-full-games.com/pc/educational/super_solvers:_outnumbered!.html&lang=us

Heres the link to the game, but you have to sign up to and account and take a survey before you can download it

Anyone make any headway in the X-men Vs Street Fighter Thing?

IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 03:11 PM       
It was Midnight Rescue. You had to rescue evreyone before midnight,
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 03:53 PM       
/\/\/\ Thanks. I knew it had midnight in the title. Too bad it ain't in ROM format.

Jeff: I'm lookin' for it now.
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 04:44 PM       
underdogs has it, bitches
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 07:36 PM       
underdogs' links have a 1-in-150 chance of actually working
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 08:42 PM       
they always work for me, maybe you have got some kind of problems
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 08:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff The Ninja
it doesn't.

http://www.mobygames.com/search/quic...street+fighter
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 08:51 PM       
well..maybe they fixed it...because these occured about 2-3 yrs ago....
OH GOD
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 08:57 PM       
speaking of underdogs i wish to hell they would quit letting people steal their url .info my ass
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 10:12 PM       
there's xmen children of the atom, if you don't mind gay iceman bulges.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 10:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff The Ninja
http://www.abandonia.com/games/639/download/RaceNags.htm

IS that it, hope i helped

-------------------------------------------

yes thank you very much now to live old memories with my friends

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Title
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 12:23 AM       
Does anyone here know where to download the First Disc of Wing Commander 3. I got the game and all the instructions and all that shit but I dont have the First disc to it.

OH GOD
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 01:00 AM       
which version, playstation or dos

i assume you don't mean the 3d0 version
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 01:09 AM       
Why are you laughing? 3D0 released the single greatest video game franchise of all time:

ARMY MEN

Although, to be completely honest, I was waiting with baited breath for The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse game. That had potential.
OH GOD
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 01:10 AM       
uhh ok there's no site i can find that has JUST WC3, but lots of them have a "kilrathi saga" 5-cd set, and since wc3 is 4 cds i would guess you could just d/l the .iso for the second disc (i'm guessing here, but it seems logical that the first two games + expansions should all be on the first) and burn/mount that?
OH GOD
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 01:13 AM       
i was laughing at the futility of finding any 3d0 .isos, since it's not really that popular a system
OH GOD
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 01:21 AM       
oh and if you're wondering where the kilrathi saga sets are, i believe i found them on torrentspy and i know i found them on demonoid
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 01:21 AM       
I am retarded. I am of no help when it comes to finding these things.
OH GOD
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 01:38 AM       
ok i checked filesizes and i do believe 99% that disc 2 of kilrathi saga should be equivalent to disc 1 of wc3: however it is still possible that this will no be compatible if this is not acceptible i MAY be able to rip my disc 1 of wc3 and send to you on aim or something