Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2006, 04:44 PM        Private And Confidential
Note to self:

In future, when posting valentines pressies to friends in at their workplace, be sure to write "Private And Confidential" on the envelope. Just in case one of his staff opens his post for him. That is assuming I don't really want to upset his staff without having ever met them. (Wow!) Indeed, I'm thinking what to post next....

Really though, how was I to know that he has his post opened for him?? Apparently the lass in question is very embarrassed and is avoiding him a little. He thinks it's funny though.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2006, 04:55 PM       
hahahaha
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2006, 11:05 PM       
Yah I know that!

Writing explicit crap and the signing your name to it sucks. Especially when the entire office gets to read it before he does.

I know the feeling. In my case I just get drunk. I guess you'll be running for days now.

But it wasn't that bad was it? In spite of it, were you able to have a Happy Valentine's Day?
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 03:28 PM       
Yeah, I got laid if that's what you mean, and bought a meal.

The staff memeber that opened the parcel has now come out of shock.