Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 09:52 PM        Growing Up
Hello everyone of the board. You guys have been with me for a long time. Sometimes I just lurk, other times I actually post. I wanted to share with you a major turning point in my life with you.

Everything has moved very quickly for me in the past few months. I graduated college, got my dream job, and moved to my ideal location. I got married and I am buying my first house. I haven't had to struggle to make these things happen, everything just sort of fell into place for me. Don't get me wrong, I had to work hard though. It just seems like the path was set for me and all I had to do was follow it (through difficult and easy times).

At this point, I realize that my age of innocence is ending. My responsibilities are enormous for both my work and personal life. I think that this is what it means to become a man. I have taken the reigns on my life and am solely responsible for whether I end in ruins or achieve riches.

I guess I just want to say thanks for being my internet friends. I feel like I am doing well, and I hope you all are too.