Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

fordernsiewahl is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 01:28 AM        vegans
i tried being vegan once, you know to lower my cholesterol and be good to the animals and such. well you cant eat ANYTHING while on that sort of diet. everything known to man has some sort of animal bi-product in it. including my precious gummie bears.

so not only were my food choices limited to mostly fruits(full of carbs), vegetables, and all sorts of humus, tofu, and tabuli combinations, but after my three month excursion i was down to a measely 95 pounds, opposed to my normal much more desirable and valuptious 122 pounds.

long story short veganism is just a lame way for the anorexics and self mutilators to go about a different approach to their habit. no one oculd really love cows that much anyway. have you ever smelled a cow?
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 11:46 AM       
I love cows, but you're right I just don't know how people can be complete vegans. I have a hard time digesting milk, but I'm ok with cheese (weird, I know) so I once tried becoming a vegan and decided I couldn't actually do it. I mean you can't have vodka! What kind of a life is that?

I try to buy rennet free cheese and shit like that, but the way I see it is no matter what you do you're fucking up the planet/killing animals somehow, so why give yourself the grey hair?

I just try to do my small part for the animals buy not eating them, and watching as my fianceé eats them all!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 01:37 AM       
I've been vegan for eight years, & when I started it was bloody hard to find vegan food that tasted like anything but cardboard, thankfully much research was fruitful & I now have a large, varied, & overall vegan diet. I can get vegan gummie bears, but I don't as I've never liked them.

However, I hate cows. Infact I hate all animals & wish they didn't exist, this is one of the major reasons I am vegan. If all those pussy wankers are vegan because they love cows & don't want them slaughtered, then they are extremely naive.

Without a market for the animal products, there is no need for animals, so they will be killed & left to waste, & there will be no need to breed more cows other than in zoos & such.
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 08:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne
I mean you can't have vodka! What kind of a life is that?
Word.
LINDS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 03:00 AM       
What's wrong with Vodka? *getting scared*

-LINDS
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 09:27 AM       
some kinds of vodka are filtered through bone. I dunno, I'm not vegan, I just heard that's why they don't drink it.
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 08:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINDS
What's wrong with Vodka? *getting scared*

-LINDS
Absolut Perfection. There is nothing wrong with vodka.