Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 04:05 PM       
Arrrg, I feel like I have shared the same time-bending experiences... For instance, My last experience with weed was with OG Kush, and it really tripped me out.

I will admit, I have never seen A Clockwork Orange aside from bits and pieces of it. But I've never seen the entire movie or really knew what it was about.

About a month ago (Haven't smoked since, new job may drug test and I'm trying to stay clean until then) me and my girlfriend have a couples night with our friends who are much bigger potheads than I am. And the other dude is really cool, and towards the end of the night it's just down to me and him hitting his vaporizer, and he's going at it, and he keeps passing it to me, and like a stubborn man, I don't puss out. I keep hitting it over and over again, waaaaay more than I usually do.

So this is when we decide to start watching A Clockwork Orange. It starts up, and I'm kind of going in and out of blacking out and I keep seeing myself on a rollercoaster, flying along this wierd red place, I was really tripping, and the whole time I see A Clockwork Orange playing on the walls, and it seems like almost 2 hours of this and I'm watching the movie from strange angles. Then I wake up, and it's still the beginning of the movie, and I remember JUST watching it. I am reading the lines inside my head right before they're said, seeing the scenes verbatim right before they happen. Scenes I have never seen before.

I keep asking my girl "Is this the second time? Didn't we just watch this?" and she is just laughing at me saying I should stop smoking. Also apparently I get really fucked up and rediculously goofy when I'm high and everyone in the room just thinks it's the funniest shit ever, when I am genuenly scared because I have either seen into the future and just watched all of Clockwork Orange in my head, or my friends are seriously fucking with me and played it again.

But the wierdest part, is that in my hallucinations of seeing the movie the first time, at times I saw MYSELF as this character:

acting out the scenes, commiting the crimes, and actually KNOWING the other characters. It was seriously the WIERDEST FUCKING NIGHT OF MY LIFE.

AND I STILL DON'T EVEN REMEMBER SHIT ABOUT THE GODDAMN MOVIE.