Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 05:06 AM        Dumbest horror movie characters
The daughter in cape fear was ridiculously stupid but not as bad as that doctor guy in the beyond or some other fulci movie that KEPT SHOOTING THE ZOMBIES IN THE CHEST AFTER HE FOUND OUT THAT HEAD SHOTS KILL.

For the love of fuck, arrowx, juttin, and jefftheninja go discuss on msn or something instead of gaying this up

That was very funny. Well done.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 09:55 AM       
The person in almost every horror film that doesn't kill the murderer when they have the chance. The guy that wrote Severance talked about this in his blog post about the top 7 horror movie mistakes:

Quote:
1 - Characters who don't kill the killer when given the chance: I really, really thought we'd laid this one to rest, but apparently not. Imagine you're in a real life situation, and some crazy guy has repeatedly tried to kill you. It's terrifying, your life is in danger, he WILL kill you if he can, probably torturing and raping you beforehand, perhaps wearing your skin, perhaps eating your internal organs. But oh happy day, you get a lucky break and manage to knock him out, or immobilise him. When he wakes up or frees himself, he will continue trying to kill you, and will probably succeed. But right now, you have a few minutes. Do you (a) kill him, or (b) run away, giving him a chance to come after you again? The answer is, of course, (a). You kill him. By ANY means necessary. Your gun's out of bullets? Smash his face with it. Gun too small? Sharpen it and stab him with it. No gun? Hit him with a chair. Drop heavy objects on him. Set him on fire. Run him over. If you have nothing nearby, just fucking jump up and down on his head until the skull cracks, then keep jumping until it splits all the way open, then keep jumping until it's a bloody stain on the ground. You're fighting for your life, wouldn't you do whatever you could to save yourself? Sure, the killer can have the upper hand all the way through the movie, more weaponry, traps, that's fine. But if a character gets a chance to kill the killer, they had better fucking kill him, and make sure he's dead, preferably by decapitation, head-smashing, dismemberment, or exploding. No excuses. None. End of story. This is an INSTANT movie destroyer, because it yanks you out and makes you realise that it's just a plot contrivance to keep the story going for longer, while the whole audience is screaming "kill him!" in frustration. But some filmmakers are under the mistaken impression that it's okay, that we won't notice the glaringly stupid thing the main character has just done. We will though, and the second you do it, I'm walking out, and there is NOTHING you can possibly say to me to explain yourself, so I don't even want to fucking hear it. If you think I'm that much of a fucking retard that I'll sit there and happily accept your sloppy, slapdash, half arsed piece of shit of a movie, then you can Go. Fuck. Yourself.
http://jamesmoran.blogspot.com/2006/...00th-post.html
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 01:22 PM       
the guy in Friday 13th part 8 who tried to beat up Jason for about 5 minutes, then got his head punched off in return, sure he had nowhere to run but by movie 8 fisticuffs aren't going to work[/i]

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 02:17 PM       
all characters in horror movies are dumb as rocks
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 02:47 PM       
Dawn of the Dead 1978:

The guy who gets his blood pressure tested in the middle of zombie carnage.

Wes Craven:

Scream. Just.....Scream.

j/k fuck them
Rabid Child is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 03:52 PM       
Franklin from Texas Chainsaw he just kept talking and talking and talking up to his death.

thats all i can think of at the moment
retrocool
Dire Flamingo is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 04:06 PM       
Anyone who has sex, apparently.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 04:08 PM       
Any character from Snakehead Terror is automatically in the top twenty.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 04:16 PM       
The dude who got his head punched off by Jason had me laughing so hard, before it happened I expected it to happen. But not really, kind of like "oh it'd be so funny if Jason just punched his head clear off " and then he really did it! I was laughing so hard
Banned
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 04:17 PM       
There needs to be a horror movie where the villain just punches people's heads off, and this is his only means of killing.
Banned
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 04:18 PM       
It would be so funny!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 04:20 PM       
can i play the villain
Banned
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 04:22 PM       
hell yes
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 04:26 PM       
I am into this idea. Does he have robot arms?
Banned
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 04:28 PM       
Regular arms only. Except in a sequel that will take place in the future/space.
OH GOD
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 04:59 PM       
decapitator X
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 05:32 PM       
There's a lot of potential for jokes about getting head

That was very funny. Well done.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 06:03 PM       
"This fall....dont lose your head"

this movie is not yet rated

Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 06:44 PM       
one of my friends at work and i came up with The Colostomizer, a villain whose only means of combat was to control feces in any form as though it were Hydro-Man with water. He has what i feel is the best potential for one-liners and bad jokes.

"No butts about it!"

"I don't sphincter's a problem, do you?"

"my greatest work of fart yet!"

"sit down and have a colon!"

etc.
UNCLE ******
Uncle_Sham is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 07:01 PM       
ive thought of a little leauge of superheroes myself, no snappy catchphrases sadly enough.Tho ive thought there powers in relation to there names was quite clever.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 07:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk
Scream. Just.....Scream.
Yeah. I watched Scream for the first time since elementary school a few weeks ago, and yeah... it's so obvious who the killers were in the first half hour of the movie.

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 11:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus
Is that the one where the guys try to kill them by electrocuting the fish while there standing in the water?
Banned
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 12:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuFresne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk
Scream. Just.....Scream.
Yeah. I watched Scream for the first time since elementary school a few weeks ago, and yeah... it's so obvious who the killers were in the first half hour of the movie.
hey when i was in elementary school i had no idea.. and then my girlfriend was watching it for the first time and she knew like instantly and i was like "man how did u know "
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidKraut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus
Is that the one where the guys try to kill them by electrocuting the fish while there standing in the water?
One of the many, many moments of brilliance in that film.

The highlight, of course, was when the skulking middle-aged guy discreetly dumped a barrel labeled "HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE" in biiiig red letters into the lake.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:15 PM       
I like the Rednecks on the boat whit the guns, they were awesome.