Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 08:49 PM       
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 08:50 PM       
'scuse me, but this was a topic about some guy's girlfriend's art, not you're cry for attenion. And I have to deal with some wolf humping fat-ass who can't get away from the computer.
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 08:51 PM       
FUR AFFINITY IS THAT WAY ------------------------> THANK YOU
Lycurgus1985 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 08:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar
'scuse me, but this was a topic about some guy's girlfriend's art, not you're cry for attenion. And I have to deal with some wolf humping fat-ass who can't get away from the computer.
Wait a minute...

I barely post here anymore. Actually do things. You're on here constantly surfing the forums yet I'm the one who can't get away from the computer?

The Mentally Challenged Miss Demeaner Rides Again!

Now, over to the Mock Wars where this bullshit belongs as I said once already. Not to mention I do believe it was Dale who got this one off-topic.

By the way, who wants Fur Affinity when you can get CrushYiffDestory? While I'm at it EisigerBiskuit, please stop sodomizing Princess Toadstool. It's clear she doesn't like it much.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 09:10 PM       
who the hell are all of you?
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 09:11 PM       
I don't remember many of these people. I have a feeling most of them will be banned within the hour.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 09:13 PM       
or I will be flamed to a crisp by other board members, anyways nice art, 'cept I got confused with the genders. What is the thing at the right?
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 09:16 PM       
the one on the left is female, the one on the right is male
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 11:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycurgus1985
Not to mention I do believe it was Dale who got this one off-topic.
nope
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:49 AM       
Split to Mock Wars.

Lycurgus1985, dale, Auttumne, and Misdemonar may consider this their first warning. Dick up another thread outside of Mock Wars and you'll be banned for a month.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:53 AM       
To clarify, dale seems like an all right guy, he just needs to not get dragged into bitchfests with morons in threads about other things. Just leave it alone and a mod will come along to take care of it.

The rest of you can die in a fire, though.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:23 AM       
hear hear.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycurgus1985
Ok, so are you in fact insinuating that you're some kind of vampire thingy? Oh God... Great, we get to deal with another goth boy with delusions of grandeur!
And I thought I was the only one.

damn.
Lycurgus1985 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 06:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
The rest of you can die in a fire, though.
We love you too Chojin!
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 06:46 PM       
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 07:40 PM       
Single emoticon posts are against the rules if there is no text in the post. RTFR!!!
Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 09:34 PM       
Keep your chin up Lycurgus, it is a b right sun-shiney day!!!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 06:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by nose
Single emoticon posts are against the rules if there is no text in the post. RTFR!!!
oh shit that had better not be a somethingawful forums reference
Banned

Old Feb 11th, 2006, 11:27 AM       
Oh shit no, it's not.

I bit that quote from someone HERE who can't follow their own rules (go fig).
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 04:28 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned

Old Feb 14th, 2006, 12:52 PM       
CTFU