Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2006, 09:47 AM       
LIke I've said several times in the past...i don't give a shit about what hit the pentagon. On the other hand I challenge the NIST on the collapsing of WTC...

NIST only obtained as little as over 200 pieces of steel out of 200,000 tons each of the towers from the rubble. Because of limited evidence for analysis, they could only conclude that steel never went over 600 degrees C. They had to rely on computer model to further their testing and explain how the towers felled from the fire.

I cant prove that the three buildings including WTC7 was definitely brought down with explosives but I can show you why I think that they were...Here is a building implosion project performed by controlled demolition, inc...

You can see that every one of the explosive charges ejecting at the same time to allow the entire building to free fall into the ground...

This is north tower of the WTC...

WTC7...

[slow motion]

See the penthouse on top of the building dropping first? thats one of the characteristics of a controlled demolition.

Here's a fun project for you.... Go to this link and click on "detonate" of the computer animation...

All of the buildings felled symmetry, free fall, straight down and neatly into little piles with absolutely no resistence like you would expect from a falling building caused by heat generated by fire.