Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 05:45 PM       
I never thought I would say this (and here I am saying it for the Allah-knows-which time ), but I just wish that they would fucking stop making episodes. I'm the biggest Simpsons fan I know, and I believe it would have saved the show if they just quit five years ago.

Plus, since they are apparantly making a movie after the series ends, it will be the stupidest fucking thing ever. If they had just stopped making episodes after 9th season, the movie would have been decent.

But no, we're going to see every celebrity born in the last 50 years make their two-second cameos throughout the whole train wreck.

I wanna watch Malcolm in the Middle.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 06:13 PM       
Your preaching to the choir, milhouse.

But you know if they stopped years ago, we be talking about "What could of been" not knowing they would ruin it like it did.

How are they gonna end this show? Theres no real plot drive anymore, they gonna do something like what Seinfield did, or they will just explode in the last episode.

This is what I have since I am too cheap to pay for a livejournal

"Professor Cool is Cool, yet unorganized," said one student
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 06:26 PM       
Maybe they'll do something 'serious' like Marge dies of breast cancer or Homer dies of radiation poisoning or Bart gets a sex change operation and leaves the family.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 08:24 PM       
Maybe Homer can pull that crayon out again and mistakenly shove a stick of TNT in there.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 10:48 PM       
Remember that paper crane Homer made out of the 10,000 Yen bill in Japan?

IT COMES BACK TO SPRINGFIELD
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 01:21 AM       
I almost never remember to watch simpsons, but the few times I do I still love it. It makes me laugh. It's funny.
LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 01:54 AM       
I remember back in the day when us poor Winnipegers had to use big ass rabbit ears to try and pick up the UPN fox feed. Now we get it from Rochester on normal cable, and I never watch it because whatever episodes of Simposons and KOTH they play, Global and the Comedy Network repeat. This is nice because it filters out Friends.

I was 10 at the time of the rabbit ears and enjoyed the golden years of Fox very much because it was my only source of Married with Children. I also remember some show about a guy trying to get laid all the time and there were different personallities inside his head or some shit that would argue over it.