Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 11th, 2003, 04:36 PM       
I heard Topper made a solo album. Is this true?
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 12:24 AM       
I don't think so. I know the bassist, Paul Simonon, made an album with a group called Havanna 3 A.M., or something like that. Topper might have made an album with another group or something. That actually kinda sounds familiar.

Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 03:48 PM       

http://store.artistdirect.com/store/...100440,00.html

Wtf

By the way, should I get Joe Strummer's band's album? I forget the name, not Earthquake Weather though.
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 06:05 PM       
Yes.

You should get Rock Art and the X-Ray Style and Global A-Go-Go by Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros. They are both really good.

I should get that Topper Headon album since it sounds good.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 10:24 AM       
I just downloaded the first The Clash cd, and I reallly like it. It's not as good as London Calling, then again nothing really is. My favorite track is Police and Thieves
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 12:05 PM       
It'll grow on ya, Rongi. I didn't think it was as good as London Calling either at first but now I think I love them both about the same.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 02:26 PM       
I like Give em Enough Rope the best.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 04:18 PM       
Rongi you should download Combat Rock, I think it's better than their first album.
- Outerspacekid
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 07:06 PM       
Yeah, I might end up buying the first album and combat rock anyway. It's worth it for Straight To Hell 8)
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 07:24 PM       
Self-titled is probably their best. Although, LC is so damn good too.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 08:20 PM       
Heh, proto you're right. I can't stop listeining to Police and Theives and London's burning

They truly are the only band that matters
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 09:09 PM       
I like Overpowered by Funk .

Most of my favorite clash songs are the ones no one likes. Like "Jimmy Jazz"( one of my favorite songs ever :o ) and"Hittsvile UK",
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 12:44 AM       
I've never run into anyone who didn't like "Jimmy Jazz".

And timrpgland, I am surprised to hear you say you like "Give Em Enough Rope" the best. Aside from the first four songs, I find it to be their most mediocre work overall. Mind you, it's GOOD shit relative to everything else out there, but as far as the Clash goes, it's my least favorite.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 11:15 AM       
Proto, well I have some strange tastes. I really enjoy "Give em Enough Rope." I like their other stuff too but Give em Enough Rope was the first Clash album I bought and I have listened to it way too much that I guess it just stuck with me.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 12:53 PM       
Give 'Em Enough Rope is a great album just based on English Civil War, Stay Free, Safe European Home, and Guns on the Roof. That's a weird album; half of the songs I really love, and the other half of all the songs I don't think are anything special, like Tommy Gun or All the Young Punks.

I've never met anyone who likes Jimmy Jazz as much as I do. Everyone I know doesn't like it that much. Most of the people I know who listen to the Clash only like all the popular Clash songs, like Guns of Brixton.
- Outerspacekid
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 07:09 PM       
I am in love with the song Ghetto Defendant

I really really like Combat Rock. I can honestly say I like just as much as I like London Calling.