Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 09:21 AM        Check this letter for me
Im at school , anyone wanna see if this letter makes sense?

Town Manager
Needham Town Hall
1471 Highland Avenue
Needham, MA 02492

Think about other problems

Needham has several different charities and causes to be helped. There is certainly though a cause that hasn't been helped, the cause to stop (or improve) the canadian seal hunt. In this hunt seals are mass hunted and killed and cruel and inefficient ways. While it would take what would be much longer than just a letter to describe what happens to these seals I have a link to a PDF file which could tell you so.

http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/dfiles/file_95.pdf

You might not care if animals are killed cruelly and think that if they are not humans there is no need to be humane, but you have to look at this through a business person’s eyes also . Like I said before this hunt is inefficient and several seals fall in the water while dying and are never recovered, and sometimes the hides are so damaged they cannot be used. If you think it’s too far away ( In canada) to do anything, look at the people giving money to darfur, and that is on a completely different continent. Needham should be doing something about this, and I think if the town government supported it people would think of it better. Also not alot of people know about this going on so it would help even if “doing something” was just spreading word. If you’ve read this far I thank you for caring enough to not just throwing this letter in the trash and hope that you remember what you’ve read.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 02:59 PM       
It has plenty o' grammatical problems, but it's not that hard to make sense of. Do you have a question about it or something?
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 12:26 AM       
Needham has several charities that need help and issues that need addressing but have been overlooked; one of which is the Canadian seal hunt. Seals are killed cruelly and inefficiently in mass, and while I can't express the depth of this problem in a mere letter, this PDF file might help explain what I can't.

http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/dfiles/file_95.pdf

It may be easy to overlook the plight of animals, but even though they provide us with food and products, they should be treated humanely. This is not just a moral issue; with the inefficient way the seals are hunted, some are left into the water to die, where their hides go to waste along with their lives. One might say "This issue is too far away. What could I possibly do, and how does it affect me?" But those who gave money to the oppressed in Darfur didn't think that way. We're all responsible for our planet, and no matter how small the cause, we have to stand behind it. If the town government of Needham put their backs into this, perhaps the townspeople would be motivated to do their share. The least we can do is educate the people of our town about this problem. Thank you for your time.

Copy + Paste

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 12:56 AM       
DK, aren't you afraid you just might have done his homework for him?
You may already be there.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 01:14 AM       
I was bored

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist