Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 07:24 PM       
Who is Michael Richards?
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 07:29 PM       
He played Kramer on Seinfeld.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 07:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by doopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebiggameover
that act would have killed in the south...
Sadly, you're probably right.
only in georgia
Dang, Y'all!

Does it ever cross any of your minds that knowing what you are talking about before talking about it is sometimes a good thing? I mean, here we are talking about some guy making crude, ignorant comments about groups of unfamiliar people...

They gave us a choice after the war, we got to pick the ******s or the yankees. We kept the ******s.

Because it's such a sore subject, racism is much less prevalent in the South than it is in the north. I've lived in both, and out west. It's one thing to talk about black people, it's another thing altogether to build your white societies in such a way as to eliminate the possibility of your daughter ever dating one.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 08:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
Who is Michael Richards?
Yeah, this is why I didn't post this in general blabber.

Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 08:54 PM       
could you blame him, mark? He DID make a webpage with a youtube video embedded on it.

he even centered it!
dipshed
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 08:56 PM       
And what a surprise, the center feature doesn't work.

This is a conspiracy and I am furious.

Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 09:01 PM       
How come nobody got pissed off during Clerks 2 (except the the black couple who left after they heard porch monkey) when Randal said "Porch Monkey" or the n word? In fact 4/6 main characters said it (excluding Jay and Silent Bob). Hell they even said other ones too that I cant spell. They werent using it against someone though but they still said it. I dont really understand why I or other people for that matter get all pissed when someone does that. And also why can black people say "Honky" and "Cracker" but we cant say then word? Fucked up.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 09:02 PM       
You're such a fucking moron
Spengler is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 09:06 PM       
Carlos Mencia would've gotten away with it.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 09:33 PM       
so would a black guy!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 09:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS
Yes.

Supposedly Richards was in on that one, but I've seen some behind the scenes stuff of Richards being a real dick when people mess up so I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't.
I've seen those Seinfeld outtakes on the DVDs. He gets into some sort of "zone" and if anyone flubs lines he has absolutely no sense of humor about it.

Which is why I don't know what to make of it. I'm sure his outburst was intended ONLY to piss people off on purpose because he was angry, which is hilarious, but on the other hand his apology was one of the most awkward things I've ever seen. I don't want to think that he's an actual racist, but I have lost a little respect for him (not as a stand-up comedian though, he doesn't seem like much of one anyway)

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
dipshed
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 10:49 PM       
His stand-up is awful, he deserved the heckles.

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 04:02 AM       
Richards' racial tirade doesn't change the fact that Trial & Error is a comedic masterpiece.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 09:46 AM       
To Preechr's point; The Randy Newman song 'Red Necks' says it best, but you have to listen all the way to the end.

Randy Newman is a fuckin' genius.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 10:24 AM       
after years of oppression and slavery of the blacks by the whites, we kind of deserve being made fun of by the blacks so its ok when they do it, ya know what i'm sayin?
Grislygus' best friend
Azrael is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 10:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
after years of oppression and slavery of the blacks by the whites, we kind of deserve being made fun of by the blacks so its ok when they do it, ya know what i'm sayin?
You really are an uber-liberal fag, you know that? Blacks are not the only race to ever be enslaved in the history of the world. Plus nothing excuses racism, no matter what race is doing it.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 11:13 AM       
I didn't know it was a liberal thing to let blacks take out their anger on whites through insults and funny jokes. By the way isn't calling a straight a fag the same thing as calling a white a ******?
RectalWart is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 11:25 AM       
Quote:
Fuck you geggy. I haven't oppressed ANYone, and don't feel any "racial guilt" so letting blacks "take it out" on whites for past oppressions is the most stupid concept I've ever heard of. Tell ya what, trot your happy ass down to the dark side of YOUR town, and you "take one" for all of us. Wear a sign; "I'm here to pay for all of your ancestors oppression! Abuse me!" Let us know how you make out.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 12:08 PM       
Hey how about you ******s take it to the political forum

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 12:14 PM       
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 01:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RectalWart
Quote:
Fuck you geggy. I haven't oppressed ANYone, and don't feel any "racial guilt" so letting blacks "take it out" on whites for past oppressions is the most stupid concept I've ever heard of. Tell ya what, trot your happy ass down to the dark side of YOUR town, and you "take one" for all of us. Wear a sign; "I'm here to pay for all of your ancestors oppression! Abuse me!" Let us know how you make out.
Did you watch "Die Hard: With a Vengence" recently?
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 01:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preechr
Quote:
Originally Posted by doopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebiggameover
that act would have killed in the south...
Sadly, you're probably right.
only in georgia
Because it's such a sore subject, racism is much less prevalent in the South than it is in the north. I've lived in both, and out west. It's one thing to talk about black people, it's another thing altogether to build your white societies in such a way as to eliminate the possibility of your daughter ever dating one.
Thank you. I've lived in the south all of my life, and I worked up north a lot during the 80's, and that was my observation. But, when anyone heard my southern accent, they immediatly assumed I wore a sheet and wiped my ass with corn cobbs.
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 01:52 PM       
WTF deja vu
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 02:47 PM       
I've known so many racist black people in my life and it's perfectly okay for them to make fun of you being white but once you call them black (or make fun of their mothers for being "white") you've crossed a line and you better prepare for an asskicking because that's their important social heritage that they're still representing..

micheal richards seemed like he crossed a bit of a line though, I think if anybody got in front of an audience and started screaming obscenities at an audience (unjokingly) the audience would probably leave, regardless of if it's about black people.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 11:08 PM       
I thought it was inappropriate because it was intended to be malicious, but apparently these guys were pestering him the night before, too. He could have been a lot more creative, but it's not like my image of him is shattered or anything. Why should i give a shit? For the curious, the board for this on the Suicide Girls site is pretty funny. Some people are all like "It's the most disgusting thing i've ever seen" and some are like "wtf it's not a big deal howcome they call him cracker and it's okay" and it's safe to say that every opinion on the subject is wrong except mine. He fucked up, but he shouldn't have to apologize if he doesn't want to. I bet you this is the end of his career, and it's because everyone is so fucking scared of racism in hollywood from all the jewish studios and clubs banning anyone who dares to cross the line of political correctness and be themselves.

Quote:
Okay, I believe a white comedian could, theoretically, call someone disreputable person of African-American descent, whom I think is quite nice and get away with it IF, IF, IF he makes it funny, which is hard enough.
This would have been funny if he just went "NOW YOU LISTEN HERE ******!" and rolled right into his next joke.