Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 11:39 PM        Elder Scrolls IV for PSP
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-1iw9.html

And since when did this happen? I've heard nothing about this and it says it's coming out next year. I think the whole thing's bogus.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 11:26 PM       
when i'm done disgaea 2 i think i'm going to use the level editor in Oblivion to make a version of Kostnice Ossuary. Just thought i'd put that out there. I will call it, "Lag Church".
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 11:44 PM       
Whoa, that place is creepy.
Zen444 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 08:46 PM       
Is that legal?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 09:02 PM       
I'm completely unsure. I dunno if this is Bethesda or not. I'll try and look for some confirmation.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 10:33 AM       
The cooler thing is that they have the PS2 Japanese port of Metal Slug 6

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 03:25 PM       
Yeah, I was there looking at the non-region encoded games and came across that thing. Oh well. It says ES IV comes out next year, so I'll wait. By the way, I got that Shin Megami Tensai: Devil Summoner game. I'll be waiting by my mailbox.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 05:51 PM       
http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-12070...8&s=videogames

Now Amazon is selling pre-orders. What the Hell is going on?
Is there really going to be an Oblivion for the PSP?

If there is, it'd have to be rather scaled down, I think. But if it isn't, well this will be fucking phenomenal. I can't wait.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 06:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
If there is, it'd have to be rather scaled down, I think. But if it isn't, well this will be fucking phenomenal. I can't wait.
Uh, dude, the PSP has the processing power of a playstation a uses mini UMD discs. Oblivion doesn't even run at full capacity on an XBox 360 on a DVD.

My guess is that this will be a platformer starring Patrick Stewart.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 06:16 PM       
I don't know. I don't know what to think.

And since when was Frame City Killer canceled?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 06:25 PM       
Okay great I'm sure you're very excited but put your dick away for a second, you definitely know what not to think, and that's that this game is going to be anything like the PC/360 ports.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 06:27 PM       
I'm extremely skeptical of this. I'm still pondering its existence.
I'm just saying it'll probably be very interesting.
was never good
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 06:32 PM       
I'm only giving you a hard time because every other message board has 50 guys just like you who would reply with

CAN I PORT MY ORC OVER TO THE PSP VERSION???? THX IN ADVANCE

MAYBE THEY LEARNED THEIR LESSON AND WILL ADD BALMORA BACK IN THIS TIME

WHER CAN I GET THE NUDE PATCH FOR THIS GAME

THIS IS SO SWEET I BET ALL THE PSP HATERS WILL KICK THEMSELVES AFTER THIS ONE HITS SHELVES ^_^

I PREORDED SEVEN.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 06:36 PM       
Some of the many reasons why I stay away from the official Playstation Forums. I hope I don't sound like that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 29th, 2006, 07:27 PM       
Oblivion for the PSP and Elder Scrolls TRAVELS: Oblivion

So it won't be the same. I hope they don't turn it into some stupid turn based RPG. On the plus side, there will be Oblivion for the PS3.
Yay.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 05:45 PM       
Gentleman, we have screenshot:

Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 06:21 PM       
looks lovely.

reminds me: have to get around to finishing oblivion, got fighters guild, a bit of theives guild and the main story to finish (as well as a million sub quests)