Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 01:08 PM       
The United Nations IS the biggest dud. They're

The 14% would be in line with the original percentage I gave, and I was asking if anyone here with military experience could confirm this through experience. The numbers I was given could be off but the war peoples stats are probably about as accurate as the "fight the cluster" peoples stats, y'know?

Another thing - I'm told Israel modifies their clusters to trip. Remember, Israel was sending in their OWN TROOPS right after supposedly spraying dud producing ammo across Lebanon. We havepne photo proving a cluster was used...in a banana field, targeting launchers which weren't in population centers. The rest of the claims have yet to be proven. Dan Halutz isn't a popular guy these days though. Nobody will cover for him.

Here's what I can tell you for sure. Southern Lebanon has been littered with land mines for decades. EVERY side of the conflict is guilty of this, not just Israel. In regards to the clusters, I would like to see Israel share their mission fired reports just in case. My biggest concern for these Lebanese communities is ammunition stored by Hezbollah in schools, nurseries and hospitals which are accidents waiting to happen. These cluster accusations are more about chasing Israel's ass then protecting innocent people.