Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 07:15 AM        I need some help if anyone is willing to listen
I feel as if this is the wrong place to talk about this here but I'm kind of in a stressed position concerning my girlfriend and our future. The thing is, is that I'm very motivated about my career and really looking forward to pursuing med school and what not, the thing is is that I hope she can be as ambitious as well. I love her a lot, there's not one person in this world I rather go through hell with unless it was her. I'm not trying to question her ambitions at all, though it may come off that way, it's just she's in a really bad position and I'm doing my best to be there for her which is about 24/7 and I still have a lot of stuff to do. This may not sound like a bad situation to the people around me but you have no idea the emotional and physical stress I get and it's seriously really hard. I barely have any support from anyone but I still persevere no matter what the obstacles are. I'm facing all kinds of horrible shit in my life, I have to go get god damn surgery soon because of some god damn tumor growth. It's just I can't really take all this shit coming at me at all fronts. I guess this is some sort of bullshit lament but damn, all I do with my free time is come here to find some chat and give a piece of mind. Sorry for this long entry, just looking for a place to talk. But I do know, that I love my woman a lot and I guess I can have my doubts, I shouldn't question her ambitions, I guess in the end I'm really questioning myself. Sorry for this shit...