Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2006, 05:05 AM        Recommend a book to voters!

http://www.amazon.com/Hell-Pay-Unfol.../dp/0895262746

Olson spent her remaining years pressuring the clintons to come clean in attempt to expose their involvement in the vincent foster assassination in '93, in which the suicide cover story was used as a smokescreen that anyone can easily see right through, cuz it was done sloppily.

Recongize the name of the author? She was one of the passengers of flight 77 that crashed the pentagon on 9/11. :twlightzone
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2006, 11:28 AM       
Ending the year with a bang, Geggy!

Here's to a lucid 2007.
say what now?
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 10:24 AM       
Nah I dont think I'm as crazy as you want me to be. All these chain of events are somehow connected to one and the other, it would be a mistake to dismiss these fortunate events as mere coincidence that just happened at the most convienent time for the clintons/bushes. Of course you would expect there to be a cover up of some kind behind the deaths of lawyers, journalists, etc who have attempted to expose the truth or prosecute that woud take them down, and a cover story that is just absurd as the reclassifying of pluto as "dwarf planet" by the IAU.

Every president to date has and will alway have lawyers, journalists who have an agenda or a personal vendetta with them. W. Bush had one of his own who just happened to die of a "drug overdose" during the summer of 2001. James hatfield wrote a biography of W.'s life called "The Fortunate Son" and the bushes did everything in their power to surpress the biography, requested that it not to be published and threatened his family or he will face serious consequences, which he most likely did so.
say what now?
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 10:29 AM       
By the way can you stop posting in my threads unless you have something to bring to the table
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 10:34 AM       
Nope.
say what now?
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 10:38 AM       
Fine, be an asshole, then.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 03:58 PM       
Quote:
a cover story that is just absurd as the reclassifying of pluto as "dwarf planet" by the IAU.
You're fucking stupid. It was reclassified because Pluto doesn't have it's own orbit, and that is one of the requirements to be classified as a planet. It also allowed them to label many other planets in our solar system with similar orbiting patterns as dwarf planets. I think there might've been a few other reasons for it's reclassification as well...
the word "Planet" originally meant, "Wandering Star" so you know maybe there's some reason for refining the definition.

you know geggy maybe you should check every victim of 9/11's appointment book because when you stop to think about it's like [keanu]WHOA! WHAT A CHAIN OF EVENTS ITS SO CONVENIENT THAT THEY WERE ALL ON THAT PLANE[/keanu] so maybe if you check their appointment books you'll see like, "Man in a black suit" or "President Bush" and then you'll know the truth. ask their secretary. BE VIGILANT
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 07:21 PM       
a cover story that is just absurd as the reclassifying of pluto as "dwarf planet" by the IAU.

That's all you need to know everyone!

Anyone realize that Borat came out last year? CONNECT THE DOTS YOU FOOLS.
Mocker
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 07:22 PM       
I would also like to predict that geggy will ignore the rational arguement from kahl.
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 07:47 PM       
This is a good idea Geggy.

This book is now well over 10 years old and despite his newer more straightforward books on Welfare reform and revising the tax code. This former MSNBC talk show host and the most recent Black Republican presidential candidate in recent history is a lot more urgent and valid then one might suspect considering his recent loss to Obama in a state election.

This former US ambassador to India under Reagan cites not the Bible for authority as much as the Declaration of Independence, especially its assertion that human rights are "endowed by our Creator," not by political or personal fiat. He wants to restore moral order in the republic and personal responsibility in the citizen. This collection of 4 speeches and 31 revised newspaper columns shows that he is not just a Jeremiah crying doom for America if it doesn't repent; he has cogent things to say about welfare, health care, campaign costs, boosting our economy, and other practical public matters.

But when he rounds on materialism and decries the worship of consumption by economist, politician, and citizen alike, this so-called conservative speaks the sentiments of a great many so-called liberals, too. I think it's his moral character (despite being a little hard on gays considering his daughter is one) and practical yes innovative ideas that make him such an amazing writer.

I just wish he'd write a little more on international issues like he addressed on his old talk show. This book like his Radio show in Baltimore seems to address more local issues.

This is a lot better then his book on the history of blacks in America where he describes welfare and the projects as the liberals way of keeping the black man poor and not giving him the opportunity get real jobs. He's kind of wears party blinders when talking about the Clinton administration but he never backed down from addressing Bush's shortcomings either in later writings and speeches.

I think this is a good book for anyone who wants to see a Christian involved in politics that isn't a raving totalitarian holier-than-thou abortion clinic bomber.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 08:53 PM       
I think human rights are endowed by the creator, just like I think everything else would logically be endowed by the creator. I don't think that it necessarily says what those rights are, though, just that, logically, it must exist per practicality and functionality (of course it could depend on the type of function you want). Kind of like how evolution is just a response to the environment i guess, our rights would be the same way-- responses to existing, and how to exist.

i just wanted to bring up something completely boring and irrelevant.
Unmedicated genius
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 09:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
I think human rights are endowed by the creator, just like I think everything else would logically be endowed by the creator. I don't think that it necessarily says what those rights are, though, just that, logically, it must exist per practicality and functionality (of course it could depend on the type of function you want). Kind of like how evolution is just a response to the environment i guess, our rights would be the same way-- responses to existing, and how to exist.

i just wanted to bring up something completely boring and irrelevant.
intriguing. Now I'm curious. How have rights that are inalienable different now then they were say 200 years ago? What rights do we value now that we didn't then and vice versa? Where do we draw the line of our rights? What different rights do other cultures have that we don't or that they are denied?
BANNED

Old Jan 3rd, 2007, 12:40 AM       
Quote:
Nope.
my girlfriend laughed at that

courage i don't know that much about the history of values but I'll try to respond to you later-- if i know more about it.
I could really say alot here but im not going to, however, considering what i DO know of history I would say that the history of value is in SELF INTEREST and quite relative. Perhaps read some Neitzsche?
In preechr's defense; who wouldn't value themselves? :P

however i would like to state that what the "Creator" wants and what "We" want aren't necessarily the same thing. Until we are completely "prosperous", possibly all around, we can't state what the cretaor "intended" for us.
say what now?
Old Jan 3rd, 2007, 08:55 AM       
Kahl, sure pluto has its own gravitational pull, along with more recent discovered planets lined up, but it's still round shaped, it orbits around the star, it doesn't matter if it's smaller in diameter or how many planets out there, it should remain a planet. The reclassifying of pluto has nothing to do with science, either it mostly has to do with culture or profiteering. None of the 450 astronomers out of 7500 in the world who met with IAU have any expertise in planetry. Education dept are forced to pay 15 million dollars out of their pocket to revamp text books simply for the swift reclassification of pluto as "dwarf planet", until the astronomers meet again with IAU in 2009, then they will decide the name and that will be another 15 mil for the education dept. And you call me an idiot because I have doubts that IAU followed all rules and regulations, because it sure didn't look like they did?

The point of starting this thread is to see how as out of whack hillary clinton is as bill clinton was before the upcoming election. It's already been established beyond fact after katrina that bushes and clintons are not the enemies they've pretended to be (my mother was right about that one), so I have to wonder if they are collarborating towards power grabs. There is no question the bush admin was complicit in 9/11. The fact there are 27 police and government agencies in the US, it's juvenile to think they were incompetent in preventing it. Now, after the report of sandy berger from clinton administration hiding 9/11 documents under a trailer, it is highly probable that clinton knew of osama bin laden's plans and backed off. And I find it even more compelling there is a connection between the death of olson and the clintons. It would appear they had the reason and motive to assassinate the person because she was like a bad hemorrhoid that wouldn't go away for them.
BANNED

Old Jan 3rd, 2007, 12:11 PM       
lol

Somebody made a point in another thread about how textbooks are revamped every year, anyway. It's called "Editions". They update it with more knowledge.

Pluto's orbit is round... all orbits are round I think. I've never heard of a square orbit. Pluto's orbit goes inside of neptunes, though. None of the other planets do that because they have a large enough mass to sustain themselves. Obviously, if it's going inside of neptunes orbit, it doesn't have a perfectly round orbit among other things.... i know orbits are eliptical so halfway ignore my last statement.

All objects have a gravitational pull, it's just the extent to which it pulls that's in question. Should we call every asteroid and moon a planet simply because it has a gravitational pull and a round orbit that goes around a star? lol Think about all the updates to textbooks that would require geggy we'd have to say that every asteroid is now a planet

I sincerely doubt that the new editions of books were printed right away at cost. I'm sure plenty of textbooks will remain unupdated.

What the hell is an "Education dept.". Don't take that literaly, because I know what it is, I just don't understand your usage of the word.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2007, 12:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
What the hell is an "Education dept.". Don't take that literaly, because I know what it is, I just don't understand your usage of the word.
JEWS.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2007, 03:50 PM       
ROFL

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2007, 07:33 PM       
Quote:
t is highly probable that clinton knew of osama bin laden's plans and backed off
What would be the benefit of him doing this? Im not against this idea but does he own any airline stock that he could short or anything before the attack?
BANNED

Old Jan 3rd, 2007, 07:50 PM       
God damn those filthy jew educators!
Mocker
Old Jan 4th, 2007, 01:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by adept_ninja
Quote:
t is highly probable that clinton knew of osama bin laden's plans and backed off
What would be the benefit of him doing this? Im not against this idea but does he own any airline stock that he could short or anything before the attack?
Even if he did, I can't honestly believe that 9/11 was the bushes or the clintons best method to get rich quick. Its not like they lack connections to gather funds a less murderous way. It just seems like an incrediblly dumb idea for people already set for life to risk becoming the worst traitors in american history.
Unmedicated genius
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 03:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708
Quote:
Originally Posted by adept_ninja
Quote:
Even if he did, I can't honestly believe that 9/11 was the bushes or the clintons best method to get rich quick. Its not like they lack connections to gather funds a less murderous way. It just seems like an incrediblly dumb idea for people already set for life to risk becoming the worst traitors in american history.
I remember when Clinton sent Cruise missiles against Osama and republicans complained. He did ALL he could get away with the stop that bastard.

As a republican I can say beyond the shadow of a doubt Clinton did all he could without starting an international incident and anyone who says otherwise is either paranoid or Geggy.