liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2004, 08:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik
If they were to make it multiplayer, an MMORPG would be the coolest. :/
...You're retarded

Why the fuck would you want to ruin a great game by throwing out all the elements that make the game good and throw in leveling up and classes and more stupid shit?
I dun mean throwing in character classes and magical spells. But adding the ability to join gangs and buy real estates for multiplayer play. And command your gang and shit like that. That kind of RPG elements.
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2004, 08:35 PM       
I was thinking about it last night an i came up with what could be a good story for GTA5.

Okay the guy from GTA3 (we will call him Biggles) is the main character again. Liberty City is pretty much owned by the Yakuza now. Other than a few upriseings by whats left over of the Leone Family, the Yakuza has taken over all orginized crime in liberty.

The Yakuza appoches Biggles and tells him they will offer him a chance to redem himself for messing up. They say that they have some business on the west coast and they want him to oversee it. Biggles is like, "nah thats okay." But they say that they will kill him if he doesnt do it. So its off to San Anderas.

Once there Biggles finds out that the Yakuza is at ends with the Russian mob and some other smaller other fractions. He deals with them accordingly. But he messes up again, really messes up. The Yazuka buts a hit out on him and he runs to the Russian mob for help. They help him out but ask for a favor in return.

So Biggles, with the Russian mobs help is able to get rid of the Yazuka in SA. but he owes the Russian mob a favor. They want him to go to tokyo and bring down the Yakuza from the inside.

It would offer some cool stuff, like fighting ninja. And it would lead into GTA Tokyo really good.
zoom
eggyolk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2004, 08:45 PM       
I'm pretty sure that I saw a website that had Vice City online. Ofcourse, the programmers were working out the bugs, but they did have a beta and screenshots from them playing. There weren't any missions, and most of this was just a giant kill fest. Good times!
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 12:48 AM       
Vice City Online is a Mod for the PC version of the game.