Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:37 PM       
Bitch, I aint sticking my dick in you. You're gonna get it from the back side of a vodka bottle.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Bitch, I aint sticking my dick in you. You're gonna get it from the back side of a vodka bottle.

You need to find your dick in order to stick it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:40 PM       
That would be a miracle with the way you put on makeup.
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:49 PM       
I must have pissed you off with the dick comment.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:51 PM       
Nah, it was when you decided to post again.
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:52 PM       
Oh yeah, that.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:54 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:55 PM       
When does your baby daddy have the kid? Cause you're ganna get it.

MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:58 PM       
Quote:
When does your baby daddy have the kid? Cause you're ganna get it.

Sombody else's dick? Clearly we aren't talking about you, are we?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:59 PM       
Don't act like your sober enough to care.
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:00 PM       
Quote:
Don't act like your sober enough to care.
And stop behaving as if your sack dropped.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:03 PM       
WTF Are you Jeanette X where you got that little tick, you know where you quote the post just above you and come back with a weak reply?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:06 PM       
Look, if you show me your tits, I'll protect you. Kinda like Chojin and Lenore or whateverthatcuntsnameis.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
And stop behaving as if your sack dropped.

You're telling me that there are balls under that dress?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:32 PM       
DON'T TELL HIM
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:34 PM       
I can't even have fun here anymore, just knowing Tadao has me on ignore has taken the wind out my sails.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:38 PM       
I don't have you on ignore lil buddy

Try not to screw that up. Keep being a loud, meandering jackass like the rest of us and no more fucktarded characters
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:40 PM       
But I thought SickNastyBobo was pretty entertaining. Fine, he will remain in his coma... where he rightfully belongs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:51 PM       
WTF IS GOING ON HERE! THIS IS WHERE WE MAKE A NAME FOR OURSELVES! STOP BEING FAGGOTS AND FIGHT. I HATE YOU

Code:
noticethereisntsnykindofpunctuationmarkthatsbecauseIhateyoufaggots
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:54 PM       
TADAO WHEN YOU ARE OLD AND CHILDLESS YOU'RE GOING TO BE THAT GUY WHO SCREAMS AT THE NURSING HOME STAFF BECAUSE HE CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER CHOCOLATE JELLO PUDDING CUP

HUGS AND KISSES BUDDY
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:35 PM       
i like chocolate pudding :[
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:43 PM       
Oh, I bet you do.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:19 AM       
BUTTERSCOTCH IS BETTER FUCK YOU TADAO
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:24 AM       
the first time I ever saw tubgirl the first thing I thought of was butterscotch pudding
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:27 AM       
i haven't ever seen tubgirl