Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Location: In a dark room, with black walls, a Xena poster, and my sexi gurl Ann-Margret!
xBLacKObSeSSioNx is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 07:11 PM        STOP
Ok, so I can't talk about my sexi gurl Ann anymore, but I still want 2 talk with u guys so...can anyone start a really good convo with me? Please......
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 07:15 PM       
NO. EVERYONE HATES YOU. ON AND OFF THE INTERNET.

HERE IS AN ANN-MARGRET MESSAGE BOARD THAT IS COMPLETELY PACKED WITH ANN-MARGRET LOVING INDIVIDUALS SUCH AS YOURSELF. GO NUTS.

LOOK, HERE'S A MESSAGE STRAIGHT FROM THE BOARD!

Quote:
HELLO THERE ANN-MARGRET!!! MY NAME IS SALLY AND I LIVE IN CHICAGO ILL. I'M 13 AND I'M A BIG FAN. I'VE ONLY SEEN YOU IN A FEW MOVIES, BUT IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH FROM YOU TO IMPRESS ME.I LOVE THE SONGS YOU SING AND YOU HAVE AN EXCELLENT VOICE. I'M GOING TO BE SEEING YOU IN YOUR FIRST PLAY ON MAY 6TH.I KNOW ITS GOING TO BE GOOD. THE MOVIES I'VE SEEN YOU IN ARE: GRUMPY OLD MEN, GRUMPIER OLD MEN AND BYE BYE BIRDIE.I THINK YOUR JUST GREAT. AND I REALLY DO HOPE YOU GET THIS MESSAGE. IF YOU DO, YOU MAY E-MAIL ME BACK AT blueangel23@hotmail.com LOVE YOU FOREVER!
SINCERELY,
SALLY
P.S. I HAVE BEEN E-MAILING YOUR FRIEND BRUCE THOMPSON WHO HAS TOLD ME A FEW THINGS ABOUT YOU!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Location: In a dark room, with black walls, a Xena poster, and my sexi gurl Ann-Margret!
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 07:19 PM        ahhh
omG where did u get that?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 07:23 PM       
GO THERE. MAKE FRIENDS. NEVER POST HERE AGAIN.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 08:48 PM       
i wish someone would edit the first post so it said HAMMER TIME

-willie

xWHitEObSeSSioNx is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 09:22 PM       
Can we talk about AM?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 09:23 PM       
no you can only talk about hammer time
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 09:29 PM        am
yea me and whiteobsession want 2 talk about AM!
OH GOD
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 09:38 PM       
tee freakin ess