FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

PhoenixStriker is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 10:34 PM       
thats beautiful...
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 10:38 PM       
i liked klownboy. if he wasn't a character i honestly think he just didn't know any better. but, for all i know he could have been given several warnings and decided to ignore them, in which case he was asking for it.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 10:41 PM       
Day 1 The First Fucktard Attack

Well just as I expected, I was attacked by the fucktard Skulhedface. At least he realized the folly of his half assed attack by admitting he had a weak mind. A relative of Rev. Dickboy perhaps?

Skulhedface: Y'know there's a gender called "female", I suggest you go get one, instead of fucking your bitch boy Rev. Danno.

Toodles, jizz pigs!
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 10:43 PM       
Yes, he was warned via PM to shape up soon... he obviously ignored that. If and when he's ready to stop filling up threads and bumping up old shit, I'll be happy to unban him.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 10:58 PM       
hey turn off your caps lock! it feels like you're shouting!

Pliers the Goron King is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 10:59 PM       
THE I-MOCKERY MESSAGE BOARD SMELLS LIKE HO
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 11:01 PM       
f8uck you kon, you're nothing but captain robos little fag buddy and you got banned from the audlt swim message board and now you're coming here and we hate you

Old Oct 9th, 2003, 11:02 PM       
OH YEAH WELL I HATE YOU ALL MORE THAN ANY OF YOU HATE ME.

SO I WIN.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 11:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
Day 1 The First Fucktard Attack

Well just as I expected, I was attacked by the fucktard Skulhedface. At least he realized the folly of his half assed attack by admitting he had a weak mind. A relative of Rev. Dickboy perhaps?

Skulhedface: Y'know there's a gender called "female", I suggest you go get one, instead of fucking your bitch boy Rev. Danno.

Toodles, jizz pigs!
Who said I was attacking you? Sheesh, you offer a guy an honest critique.

Get off your defensive horse, captain! Save your faglames for the flame boards.

Old Oct 9th, 2003, 11:09 PM       
Quote:
I go play Jet Set Radio for like an HOUR and at least five threads are extended by two pages of shit that looks like a data dump from the AOL Town Lobby. Shut the fucking hell up. Even the interesting people don't post half as much as you wing-wangs. Show a little bit of restraint and only comment if you have something to add, or at least have the decency to confine yourself to your own shitty threads.

Fucking Christ.
HI MY NAME IS CHOJIN AND I DO GAY THINGS , WHICH MAKES ME A FAG :D
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 11:20 PM       
Quote:
In my pevious study, I TOLD them what I was doing and if they didn't want to embarass themselves anymore, they should stop attacking me, seeing as NONE of them had the mental capacity to remotely match my insults. Yet they continued to embarass themselves all for my amusement.
At this point I knew you were wrong, but I decided to read on what furthur self proclaimed intellect you preach of. I also like how my name was mentioned in the first paragraph, concluding that I had a positive impact on your stay here.

Quote:
Seeing as they couldn't out insult me, they TRIED to copy my styles of insulting, instead. Here they did show some signs of higher brain functioning. "The Scientist", "The Bad Comic" and "The Preacher" characters were ALL copied by these pea brained horse blowers. Unfortunately even in this regard they failed miserably. And the ability to mimic isn't exactly ground breaking, there are so many other lower life forms that are capable of doing it. (And a better job at it)
Still wrong.

Quote:
Denile is probably the best natural defense for the I-Mocker however, since even when soundly beaten, they refuse to accept defeat. No matter how badly they get made someone's bitch. Of course being made a bitch isn't really a new thing for I-Mockers. Especially the one called kellychaos. So my conclusion is they really like it.
Still wrong. Also, you were being made the bitch at the time, but you refused to beleive it, and your narcissism was far too big for you to comprehend that you, sir, was the "fucktard." Back on that fucktard subject, I don't quite understand how you proclaim you "beat" us all at mocking and we are so unoriginal, yet you use this same insult over and over again. And every time you use it, it gets more retarded, thus fucktard, I guess.

Quote:
I-Mockers: I fucking DARE you NOT to respond to this. Prove to me you actually learned something from my last verbal raping of you fucktards. Just ignore, and it'll ALL go away. Just resign yourself to the fact that I'm your superior in everyway and roll over like the bitch boys you are. (Should be easy, just follow Spectre X's example, when he lost his cherry to his Dad)
I was not going to reply to this inane and overly stressed post (by you, Max) until you referred to yourself as superior to us. Now, please, please tell me how you beat us in mocking if you only played to your own, useless, shitty standards?

And if not, well then my theory is proven, you're STILL fucktards.

Quote:
Toodles, Fucktards!
THERE IT IS AGAIN, GOOD GOD!
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?

Old Oct 10th, 2003, 12:58 AM       
If you honestly miss Klownboy you need to kick your own ass because I can't do it from here.

IG, it's cute that you managed to unearth a picture from a year ago when I was roly-poly so you could make a hilarious and mature joke. It's not 'the first one you saw;' It's not like I don't post in the PYPH thread every 15 minutes.

Retro, don't feed the idiots.

Honestly, if I had consent to do whatever I wanted with the board, so many of you would be gone it wouldn't even be funny. Or have the ability for people to label their threads 'Protected by the Chojin's Shield,' in which I'd have free reign to delete moronic posts.

Or maybe I'd form the New World Order, and we'd kill people and spraypaint their backs as an example. Or at least wrestle them.
Ah, it's all coming together now...

We're recruiting, brother.

*To explain the last three people I listed, you all haven't really done anything wrong, I just don't like you.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 01:14 AM       
Who are all these douchebags that just came out of the woodwork? This thread is like an asshole-magnet. Either that or they're characters. I'm not even going to guess.

Old Oct 10th, 2003, 02:22 AM       
Oh my god! Is that the fucking best you can do? I'm not even gonna bother pointing out your fucktardisms. Ah what the hell I might as well.

Okay, first of all I'm still fucking right. But that's a given. Retro don't flatter yourself, you were just one of the more creative fucktards, and judging by what you fucktards call "imagination" that ain't saying much. In fact its not saying anything at all, especally since if you took the IQ of everyone on here, you MIGHT have enough intellegence to tell left from right, assuming you didn't piss all over yourself first.

Second of all, go back and read the last time I fucking owned you li'l bitches and you'll see that many of you fucktards (You included) started insulting me in the same style I was doing to you. If I started insulting you like I was quoting biblical references, then Spectre X did the same thing. If I started insulting you like I was studying you in the jungle then kahljorn started insulting me the same way. You fucktards talk a lot about originality, but I didn't see any, you were just copying me. Then again I can't really fucking blame you, seeing that you bitch boys couldn't come up with anything half way decent yourselves.

No I wasn't being made a bitch, YOU fucktards were. The mere fact that you kept responding, just made you retarded on top of being a bitch. The use of the word "fucktard" is just such an acurate description you pin worms that's all. Not to mention it seems to REALLY piss you guys off, if it didn't, you wouldn't fucking whine about me using it so much. And let's not be hypocrites on top of being fucktards. I've seen the rest of you fucktards use that word on a daily fucking basis and like every other post. (Along with all your "imaginative" gay jokes about each other. Then again those probably aren't jokes are they? You pillow biting fucktards!)
And let's not forget the fact that it took like fucking 10 of you fucktards just to come close to insulting me. If you were the mockers you CLAIMED you are, it should've just took one of you, right? Or can't you fucktards count that high? I forgot, that inbreeding really takes a toll on you fucktards.

As far as my standards are concerned, well too bad if they're too high for you. Y'see you fucktards are only as good YOU think you are. Obviously, if there's a bunch of like minded used tampons like yourselves, well of course you're gonna band together, just like any mindless sheep herd. You're all so use to your own lame insults to each other that you're scared when someone REALLY challenges you. I'm not here to "play" by your "standards" because your "standards" aren't really anything to strive for. I'm not here to be part of your fucktard herd either. And on those facts alone I fucking beat you.

And I'm STILL beating you. Ignore! I keep telling you that, maybe one day you fucktards will learn. Get your Moms to explain it to you. Should be easy enough, considering most of you still live at home.

And Skulhed, if I was attacking you, you'd know about it, because you'd be crying in your Pokemon pillows that you jack off to every fucking night.

Toodles, you fucking weasel raping, shit licking fucktards!
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 02:31 AM       
There have been a million people here who post shit like 'LOL I owned you' etc etc on an almost daily basis. They are always dull, they are mostly 15 years old, and they generally stay for about 3 days.

The fact is, I havent got a fucking clue when your supposed oscar worthy 'internet badass' performance occured, and I would assume the vast majority of people here dont have a clue who you are either. And I doubt anyone gives a shit either way.

Old Oct 10th, 2003, 02:42 AM       
Retro: You wanna keep your bitch Dole in line?

Dole: I wasn't fucking talking to you slug semen. The fact of the matter is I don't fucking CARE whether fucktards remember me or give a shit. I'm not here to gain your fucking approval. I was addressing a point that Retro pathetically tried to defend, but failed as usual.
Next time get your fucking head out of your ass before you attempt to make remarks you have no fucking clue about.

Toodles, rim jobbers of constipated elephants!
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 03:00 AM       
You only have one insult, and its a shit one at that.

Old Oct 10th, 2003, 03:08 AM       
He went away last time he was ignored and it'll happen again.
Mocker
Spooky is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 03:17 AM       
I counted "fucktard" fifteen times in his second to last post.

Quote:
Second of all, go back and read the last time I fucking owned you li'l bitches and you'll see that many of you fucktards (You included) started insulting me in the same style I was doing to you.
Isn't that what MOCKING is? I always assumed mocking was closer to parody, than insulting.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 03:25 AM       
Wow, I really don't remember talking shit on this jackass. That's fine.

Was it funny when I did?

I kind of remember his screen name, he was like the Kapn part two! It's cute he came back to see what we think about him though, and he even remembered everything we said to him!
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 01:02 PM       
i remember him but i don't remember anything he posted... i wasnt aware he based his entire ego on his *insulting skills* on the internet..

sad... i do better in real life than on internet, and i'd like to keep it that way

FS is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 03:36 PM       
PLEASE, don't encourage the guy posting excessive blocks of vocal masturbation. It's taking me longer to scroll through this thread.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 03:39 PM       
Quote:
Denile is probably the best natural defense for the I-Mocker however, since even when soundly beaten, they refuse to accept defeat. No matter how badly they get made someone's bitch. Of course being made a bitch isn't really a new thing for I-Mockers. Especially the one called kellychaos. So my conclusion is they really like it.
Ooooooooh ONWNED ... ya know, they got stuff like Immodium AD for your condition. Take a lesson from Hemmingway.

Wherever you go, there you are.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellychaos
ya know, they got stuff like Immodium AD for your condition. Take a lesson from Hemmingway.
"goes crazy, sleeps with nurse, writes a hell of a lot of shit, gets in drunken bar fight, remembers nurse"

Old Oct 10th, 2003, 04:42 PM       
FS & Chojin:These fucktards can't help but to respond, they're fucking so predictable. I hold up a hoop and these fucktards go jumping through it everytime.

Dole: You wouldn't know insulting if you looked it up in the fucking dictionary. That is if you could fucking read in the first place.

Spooky: Wow, I'm amazed you could count that high, I guess that makes you the most intellegent fucktard on here.

kahljorn: No sadly you were probably the least amusing. You weren't even funny accidently. Common problem with you fucktards in general though. Don't flatter yourself though, I just happend to come on here again to fuck with you fucktards some more since its pretty easy to do.

Rez: I don't need to boost my ego by insulting you fucktards, its too fucking simple, there's barely any challenge. Shit, I'm fucking going easy on you fucktards.

kellychaos: Yeah they got stuff like AZT for your condition. Won't cure you though, thank god. Save yourself the pain and suffering by taking a lesson from Kurt Cobain. And in the next life stop chugging cock like it was going out of style.

You wanna keep fucking going fucktards?

You CAN'T fucking beat me, so just fucking ignore me, and just like Chojin said, I'll go away...

Toodles, you inbred shit licking fucktards!
Closed Thread