Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2006, 05:06 PM       
Diablo 2 is fun multiplaying for awhile but it can get VERY repeititve with all the clicking. So much godamn clicking.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2006, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Fallout: BOS
Hunter The Reckoning: Reskinned
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2006, 10:06 PM       
fucking hell blockbuster is expensive now - $8 for a one-week game rental. the clerk kept trying to sell me their SUPER UNDERGROUND GAME CLUB TREE HOUSE MEMBERSHIP, which is $15/month and lets you keep one game and rotate it whenever. WOW GREAT DEAL HOLLYWOOD VIDEO LETS YOU DO 3 AND IT'S CHEAPER FUCKFACES AND THEY HAVE MORE THAN 10 GAMES YOU CAN RENT

So i rented Metal Slug 4/5 and LOTR 3. Maybe I need to subscribe to Gamefly or something.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2006, 11:02 PM       
Hollywood Video is great :<
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old May 20th, 2006, 02:01 AM       
Fathom, all DW games have co-op, stupid. god. fuck. shit. JESUS. moron.

AND

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype
Dynasty Warriors DOES have a storyline, it's called Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2006, 11:49 AM       
Excuse me, I realize now that the 4th one does. 5 doesn't, that's what I infer from the internet. And in comparison to the 3rd, 4th is a little bit of a downgrade. That's just my opinion.

And as for the Romance of The Three Kingdoms, I wasn't aware there was a copy of it for the X-Box. My bro owns the 8th one. I know the story. But we're talking about Dynasty Warriors. Dynasty Warriors doesn't have much in the way of story. If you want to flesh out the back story of the whole thing, by all means, buy RotTK, but it was specified to me that he wanted:

A) An X-Box game
and
B) A game with co-op that isn't too hard, but not too kiddie.

Dynasty Warriors 3 (and if you want, 4 or maybe 5) fulfills those parameters.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2006, 12:24 PM       
I was playing Metal Slug 4 in front of her last night while she was doing some homework stuff and she was all ewwww this isn't cute there's blood! and i'm all you wanted to play alien hominid, that's worse. but you're a cute alien!

and then i got shot by a scientist and turned into a monkey and she didn't stop giggling until the next stage ;<
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2006, 12:45 PM       
Quote:
Excuse me, I realize now that the 4th one does. 5 doesn't, that's what I infer from the internet. And in comparison to the 3rd, 4th is a little bit of a downgrade. That's just my opinion.
Excuse me, I realize you might be a dumbass, but I'll go ahead and post a tiny post of my earliar.

I have Dynasty Warriors 5, it is a great game, the Co-op is awesome.

It saddly does not have much of a story line IN-GAME.

Now, if you are like IS and my friend Noah, go buy Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and it fills you in with the backstory of the entire region and how the 3 competing kingdoms created a balance and peace that was unknown for many years.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2006, 12:54 PM       
Alright then. Go buy Dynasty Warriors 5.
was never good
Old May 20th, 2006, 01:36 PM       
I was just reminded today of how awesome Metal Slug 5 is ;< right up there with 3, it is ;<

Anyway we had fun ;> She actually got pretty good and after a bit we were not dying at all on the last boss.