Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:27 AM        Atlas Shrugged come to life
http://www.rightwingnews.com/mt331/2..._to_nowher.php

As much as it may pain some of you to even look at something called "Right Wing News," I will still encourage you all to take a gander at that. I know, it's not the standard "Man bites Dog" fare that seems to have taken over this forum, but, y'know...

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:46 AM       
Okay, that really, really pisses me off. Hopefully this will follow the path of the Alaskan bridge to nowhere.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:05 PM       
lol
to be honest i dont think they ever built a train in the middle of nowhere. Most of it was just running the trains where they were least needed for government favoritism.
RIDICULOUS!
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 01:04 AM       
I thought this thread was going to be about a play and or movie based on the book.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 01:52 AM       
There is a movie in production, and Brad and Angelina are lined up to play Hank and Dagny. Unlike the last 40 tries, this one looks like it's gonna actually hit the theaters sometime soon...

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 06:20 PM       
I hope analina jolie doesn't play Dagny Taggart as a jerk

Last edited by kahljorn : Feb 3rd, 2007 at 06:21 PM. Reason: TYPO
Mocker
theapportioner is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 12:54 AM       
I'm sorry, but I just can't respect anyone who likes Ayn Rand.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 08:48 AM       
I liked Anthem and tried a few times to get through Atlas Shrugged. I wouldn't pick her books for a vacation read but she's cool.
BANNED

Old Feb 4th, 2007, 11:37 AM       
You know, considering the content of her books it's fucking ironic that people cling to some popular concept that her books suck. It's like some huge joke is being played on idiots or something ;/

I like her writing style, and her philosophy. I liked fountainhead better as far as writing goes, though, there was just more "Soul". How was Anthem?
BANNED

Old Feb 4th, 2007, 11:43 AM       
SO... Ayn Rand eh that's one horrible book huh? HUH? eh eh eh? WHAT DID YOU THINK? EH? OH YEA ITS DEFINITLEY SHIT I AGREE It belongs down in the mud with my face!!!!

that's like the joke i get out of the jokes about how shitty Ayn Rand is :O
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 01:59 PM       
I'm more of a mystery or action guy so reading her books can be boring for me...reading some of the comments in this section can be boring, but I take the time to research some of your meandering complex babbling egg head crap and find solice in the fact that I'm not insane