Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 06:47 AM       
I didn't know die in a fire was a thing ;_;
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 09:50 PM       
It is. Or it was.

Started season 4 of Dexter. Met my lifetime John Lithgow butt-viewing quota in about 2 seconds.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:52 AM       
yeah. I missed that episode but I could definitely go on without seeing john lithgows butt. I saw kathy bates butt one time. bad times.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 09:13 AM       
Weird thing is I also saw M Butterfly, which starred John Lithgow and BD Wong (from Oz), and now I feel like my worlds of Oz and Dexter are somehow colliding.

Where did you see Kathy Bates' butt? I know there was some movie where she was in a hot tub, but I can't remember what it is.

I'm no playboy model myself so I'd better just keep quiet about her butt. :/ But manass is almost never good times.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 08:53 PM       
Quote:
BD Wong
THE PSYCHOLOGIST FROM LAW AND ORDER
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 09:03 PM       
Continuing with Dexter. Things getting more plotholey and unlikely

However, John Lithgow as a serial killer is creepy. as. fuck.

AND YES KAHL ALSO THAT BUT I PREFER HIM IN DRAG AS A CHINESE OPERA STAR OR AS A PRIEST IN A PRISON, OKAY, OR WATCHING POPAZIT.COM OR SOMETHING WITH ICE T OR SNOOPY DOG DOG OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS

http://www.twitvid.com/AQDI6
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 09:40 PM       
Quote:
OR SOMETHING WITH ICE T
LAW AND ORDER SVU
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 09:46 PM       
JUST WATCH THE FUCKING ZIT VIDEO KAHLJORN
BANNED

Old Jun 15th, 2011, 09:49 PM       
OKAY I DID IT WAS KINDA FUNNY
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 09:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Continuing with Dexter. Things getting more plotholey and unlikely
Examples please? I know they are there, I just want to know what is jumping out to you.

Quote:
However, John Lithgow as a serial killer is creepy. as. fuck.
I believe he saved that season.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 10:01 PM       
i kept expecting what's his face gordon-levitt to show up
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 10:12 PM       
Well, I'll start out in very general terms. Dexter has his stalking rituals, and he uses police department resources to get info on his potential victims. Time and time again, they show him looking up addresses, license numbers, etc. They also show him using google maps-alike (Hollywood OS) to determine good places to ambush his prey. At work.

You'd think that after the whole "Bay Harbor Butcher" thing at the very LEAST, that he might be concerned about his access being monitored. Every one of his victims could seemingly be found in his searches.

And one thing that really bothered me last season was the internal investigations officer who kept following Deb around. I didn't know that cooperation was optional with that stuff. I thought that if you refused to cooperate, that kind of put you in the crosshairs yourself.

Other than that, it was just a ton of little stuff, from body-hiding to people who seemed to have fatal dumbass lack of observation flaws, to things that seemed to have a remarkable lack of consequences.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 10:59 PM       
I couldn't watch Dexter anymore after watching the Wire. I stopped after Season 3, which I didn't like at all. I know they're two completely different shows, but those are the only two crime shows I've ever seen and Dexter is complete shit by comparison.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 11:56 PM       
No breaking bad milhouse?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 12:54 AM       
Not yet I've got quite a list of shows to get around to

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 06:58 AM       
I'm in the middle of reading the first Dexter book, too, the one the shows are based off of. I think that even though the book came first, the show kind of ruined it for me. I've already got the characters pictured in my head, and so on. And now I can't say "Oh, they were really true to the book." I've heard that later in the series the book and the tv show diverge almost completely.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 10:47 AM       
yeah, I think Dexter has a girl in the book....then later he might be a canibal.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 06:27 PM       
Watching Wipeout always makes me feel happy.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 06:30 PM       
I refuse to watch Wipeout. I will only watch Count Takeshi's Castle, or MXC in a pinch.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 06:49 PM       
I got bored with those. I used to watch Ninja Warrior religiously.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 07:22 PM       
I love some wipeout. The winter wipeout is especially brutal.

Love some ninja warrior as well. Was really disappointed with the american episode though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 07:38 PM       
My Direct TV dropped that stupid channel just before the American Ver 2 was aired. Ninja warrior was the only reason I watched that channel. I even forget it's stupid name. The one that was all about computers and then they turned all about the lols.
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 07:39 PM       
I could never get into Ninja Warrior as it just wasnt funny. Wipeout is great though.
BANNED

Old Jun 16th, 2011, 07:54 PM       
i watched soem breaking bad last night on amc and its a pretty neat show :O