Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2003, 03:48 PM       
It IS hard to differentiate.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2003, 03:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov
Quote:
...which only liberals seem to care about.
You mean you don't mind the lies? I do, and I'm not liberal.
Okay... if communism isn't a liberal political system, I don't know what is.

I consider myself a liberal (ever hear of classical liberalism?).
LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2003, 04:00 PM       
Quote:
Okay... if communism isn't a liberal political system, I don't know what is.
YEAH OK BUDDY
Mocker
Old Dec 26th, 2003, 04:07 PM       
Define "liberalism." It is a very sketchy term these days. It used to mean a doctrine that supported a free society, but now it refers to the Left-Wing (which, ironically, is a little different from what it used to be as well).

I was just using liberalism as a catch-all term for political stances that favor radical action opposed to reactionary, conservative action.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 11:34 AM       
I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 12:08 PM       
I really wish you would.

Quote:
Define "liberalism." It is a very sketchy term these days
Then why use such a 'skechy' term to make a generaisation?

Quote:
I was just using liberalism as a catch-all term for political stances that favor radical action opposed to reactionary, conservative action.
Ugh, I didn't think we were being so 'deep'. Do you mind keeping to language us peons can understand?

So you are a 'Liberal', and you do care about lies, so what does the original sentence mean?
Mocker
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 04:29 PM       
Mainly that only those who stongly oppose Bush on ideological grounds seem to care about the lies. In other words, that it doesn't bother the mass of people in the US.

It irks me, but not to the degree it has irked others on this board...
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 06:33 PM       
I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.I will not make fun of little kids. I will not make fun of little kids.
Mocker
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 06:34 PM       
I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids.I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids.I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids.I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids. I will not make fun of older kids.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2003, 02:05 PM       
OH SNAP

YOU REALLY TWISTED THAT ONE AROUND

ZING!