Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 03:57 PM       
yeah, I really didn't like the ending at all. It didn't really flow together as a movie.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 10:47 PM       
volcano high damn i love me silly japanesse movies

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 05:52 AM       
"I've got to return some video tapes"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 06:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
volcano high damn i love me silly japanesse movies
Korean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
"I've got to return some video tapes"
I say that a lot before murdering, myself.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 07:03 AM       
Jarhead. It was much better than I thought it would be.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 09:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Korean.

I say that a lot before murdering, myself.
the first trailer i saw for the movie had a wu tang clan translation my dvd dosen't

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 02:25 PM       
Schindler's List - There isn't really anything to say about this film which hasn't been said already. Great stuff! Depressing, but not half as depressing as reading the IMDB comments afterwards.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 05:02 AM       
The Last Mistress. French Asia Argento drinking blood from flintlock pistol wounds for sexual excitement!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 09:27 AM       
The Wackness - Takes place in NYC 1994. About a drug dealer who likes this girl, sells to her and her step-father(Ben Kingsley) who is a psychiatrist. The dealer ends up befriending the step-father as his own family life crumbles around him.

I was looking forward to seeing this for a while and recommend it. Thought it was just going to be a comedy and it ended up being a pretty great piece of drama instead.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 05:12 PM       
just watched C.H.U.D. a couple of days, ago. Never fails to amuse me.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 07:01 PM       
Have you seen "You Kill Me", with Ben Kingsley? It was surprisingly funny.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
No, I really want to though because it's about the Buffalo P-Mob fighting the Buffalo Irish mob. We never get movies about us let alone one with Sir Ben Kingsley. I might have to get that this week.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 08:31 PM       
I hadn't known Ben Kingsley was so good at comedy.
Striped Tomato
Zebra 3 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 09:35 PM       
Death Race ('08) - Better than expected.
taco loving zombie
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 11:23 PM       
Sweet home, an old horror japanesse movie i even found a review that features an i-mockery reference
http://www.codiekitty.com/File/SuitoHomu/Ch01/index.htm

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 08:26 PM       
I PLAYED THE GAME OF THAT MOVIE.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 08:27 PM       
i think the game and movie came out around the same time actually, and i don't remember which is based on which :/ LOGIC would dictate it's the game that's based on the movie, but we're talking about the japanese here

EDIT: whoa sams post changed
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 08:30 PM       
Maybe a ghost from that movie changed it

I just read that the game was licensed from the movie and they both came out at the SAME TIME
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 08:31 PM       
Quote:
the game was licensed from the movie. The game and the film were released simultaneously. Sweet Home's trailer is both an advertisement for the movie, and a sales pitch for the game, as it includes footage from both.
OH GOD
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 08:31 PM       
GHOSTS :Eek
The Unicorn
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 08:32 PM       
WILLIE WHAT IS WITH THESE GHOSTS

I BET WE READ THAT ON THE SAME PLACE
OH GOD
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
ARE YOU THINKIN WHAT IM THINKIN
The Unicorn
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 08:35 PM       
I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY IS WATCHIN ME
The Unicorn
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 08:39 PM       
that is probably not what you were thinking I'm sorry Willie
OH GOD
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 09:00 PM       
haha i was thinkin of going back and deleting everything up to and including my first post on page 42 there but THATS PROBABLY CHEATING