Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 03:02 PM        Dodgeball
I joined a rec league and my first game is tonight. Its coed and headshots are forbidden, so I can't play too rough.

Anybody got some good advice ie strategy, tactics etc etc?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 03:03 PM       
Aim low.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 03:17 PM       
recreational activities repopularized by retarded movies forum
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 03:33 PM       
rofl
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 06:48 PM       
If the refs allow it, get two balls, throw one high into the air in an arc, then when they go for the easy catch bean them in the face with the other one.
Jim Duncan - Weather is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 08:04 PM       
Roll one along the ground so that you can get it to stop near the line, then when they go for it, hit 'em with another ball.

Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 08:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
If the refs allow it, get two balls, throw one high into the air in an arc, then when they go for the easy catch bean them in the face with the other one.
HEADSHOTS ARE FORBIDDEN
Tara is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 08:39 PM       
But rimshots are encouraged.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 08:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Harty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
HEADSHOTS ARE FORBIDDEN
THEN HIT THEM IN THE CHEST, W/E
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 01:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
only really retarded people fall for that.

trust me.

I like how people were playing this before they even heard it was gonna have a movie, but a ton of people still says anyone who plays dodgeball is a poser for it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 02:37 AM       
well who treats DODGEBALL so seriously that they ask for tactics for it on the internet
OH GOD
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 02:38 AM       
who even plays LEAGUE DODGEBALL wth
Mocker
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 10:22 AM       
Yes, I am so serious about it I went to a site called I-Mockery and asked for help. Yaaaaaaaa.

And its certainly not the case that most adults I know don't join these leagues to try and be star athletes. Not at all. They certainly aren't there to hang out, meet new people, and have cheap beer afterwards.

Thanks, executioneer, for reminding me why I don't usually come to General Blabber.

And thanks to the people who realized I am probably just joking when I asked for advice. And to the people who gave some anyway.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 12:37 PM       
calm down
OH GOD
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 02:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
Yes, I am so serious about it I went to a site called I-Mockery and asked for help. Yaaaaaaaa.

And its certainly not the case that most adults I know don't join these leagues to try and be star athletes. Not at all. They certainly aren't there to hang out, meet new people, and have cheap beer afterwards.

Thanks, executioneer, for reminding me why I don't usually come to General Blabber.

And thanks to the people who realized I am probably just joking when I asked for advice. And to the people who gave some anyway.
i wasnt talking to you jerk
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 02:56 PM       
Oh yes you were ;<
OH GOD
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 03:02 PM       
seriously, why am i in the wrong for assuming a group of adults playing dodgeball is anything but inspired by that gay movie? has this 'league' been around since before june of 2004?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 03:04 PM       
Uh huh. I bet you weren't like this when the official Running Man leagues started.
OH GOD
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 03:11 PM       
i'm the best baseketball player on my block
Mocker
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 03:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
seriously, why am i in the wrong for assuming a group of adults playing dodgeball is anything but inspired by that gay movie? has this 'league' been around since before june of 2004?
I'm not sure, but I think so. Their membership increased, but so what?

How many more people play basketball because of Bird and Magic? Explain poker's emergance if not for more media attention.

Does it matter?

Honestly, I posted here for crappy movie references and balls to the face jokes. Maybe some Super Dodgeball screen shots.

I haven't a clue why some ass monkey decides to post on an internet forum with a too cool for the room attitude, which is the only way I can imagine reading your posts in this thread.

And for the record, I've never actually seen the movie.
OH GOD
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 03:36 PM       
honk honk
OH GOD
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
u guys are way to high strung kid that told me to shut the fuk up theres what u got to do light some candles and take a nice warm bth buddy and try to calm down
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 04:07 PM       
executioner it's ok to like stupid stuff once in a while I think
OH GOD
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 04:10 PM       
nuh uh
Striped Tomato
Zebra 3 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 10:36 PM       
Wait 'till they allow head shots.