Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

JewSupremacisy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 07:06 PM        Homosexual marriages: What is the big deal?
Many people today just don't seem to get it. Why is gay marriage not accepted with open arms? Why must people continue hating someone for something they can't help? I do not have answers to these questions. I can, however, shed light on the psychology behind this form of hate. It is a very primitive hate, instinctual in the ignorant individual and festers from fear and jealousy. "What if someone knew I was gay" says the homophobe. So he shouts louder, utilizing the defense mechanism known as reaction formation. This defense mechanism, discovered by the ingenious Jewish psychologist Sigmund Freud, is when an individual for some reason, uncomfortable with his or her actions, does the exact opposite as compensation. The homophobe, fearful of his homosexuality, screams even louder the voices of vice and venom. There is no reason to hate these meek individuals, these heroes trudging through the barrens of hell: the barrens of nonacceptance! Yet still such is done out of hate. It is not external hate like these twisteds would have you fathom, but internal hate of the inevitable truths of Self. This directly leads onto another motivation of scorn, the envy of not being able to engage in a homosexual relationship. His or her already existent shunning of homosexuality forbids engaging with a life partner of similar chromosomal makeup and gender, and results in the complete and utter lack of comfortable sex; for example, the male homosexual must, in order to maintain his facade, engage in vaginal sex instead of the desirable anal sex. Starved from actual love, he becomes a creature of hate and malice, wanting to eviscerate those whom he would channel love from.

The best way of decomplicating this hate would be to make homosexuality accepted among the general populace. The educated elite are already familiar with the warmth homosexuals bring through diversity, but the working class isn't. The working class, many of those whom are homosexual themselves, need to know that there is nothing absurd with being homosexual. To achieve this, we must make homosexuality either desirable or within ready view at all times. Heterosexual normalization must be overcome through homosexual normalization. We could start subtle; perhaps two admirable characters in the late-night sitcoms could reveal that they are actually gay lovers. After this awareness, television could host a show about homosexuals and their plights, all while forcing positive imagery to be associated with hip gay lifestyle. To prevent any backfiring, homosexuals must be shown to be good people, and for the greater good must have any and all imagery of them in a positive light. To prevent any future victims of hate crimes against homosexuals, we must withhold any news story involving homosexual crimes, as chilling as it may be, must be withheld to prevent any retaliation against innocent, respectable homosexuals. These words must reach every corner of society, and even children shows such as Blues Clues and Sesame Street should have homosexual couples who are immensely caring towards the human essence. A gay muppet union would enrich the lives of so many children, and many inquisitive young lads would role play homosexual unions instead of playing offensive and racist make-believe games, such as Indians and Cowboys.

An important point was brought to me a few days ago. Many heteronormatives feel that homosexuals are dirty and perpetuate a negative stereotype of themselves. My friend, discussed his philosophies on this matter with me in a gay bar frequented by himself: homosexuality must be taught in school to normalize it in society. Programs must be put into place that would allow the young to be curious of homosexuality within themselves. Besides, he added with a lisped African accent, "it would be a categorical imperative to use persuasive language to lure children into the homosexual night-life. Catchy slogans and feel-good phrases should be connected to homosexuality to induce a positive Pavlovian response towards gays." We discussed this maturely for a long time, and we both realized that it would be necessary to associate any intolerance of homosexual culture to bigotry, for that is what it is. Homosexuals cannot change who they are, and if they do wish to engage in inflammatory parades, then it is their right to do so and not our right to criticize this. The ultimate goal, my friend said, was to turn the current heterosexual culture and exchange it with the homosexual way of life. I stared at him in awe of the brilliance of this scheme, but he merely exchanged a boyish smile and a finalizing of his glass of Malibu. Without saying a word, he got up, nodded a farewell, and walked away only stopping to slap the gluteus maximus of a nearby homosexual acquaintance.

So the plan is this: we must encourage homosexual culture among the working class to have a truly liberal society. An inclusive form of this would be to allow the metrosexual path to be taken by heterosexuals, and homosexuals to do their own little thing. We must stop being victimized--we must begin equality of the orientations!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 08:20 PM       
fascinating
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 10:17 PM       
Who's going to waste their time reading that crap? :/
Manager
Bell E. Laffs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 10:33 PM       
HE'S SAYING WHAT WE ARE ALL THINKING!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 03:40 AM       
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?????