Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 01:02 AM       
jeez pillowfight it's almost like you hate I-mockery or something
PILLOWFIGHT is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 01:04 AM       
huond and mark and willie and jixby arent imockery at least i HOPE not even though youd probably love THAT
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 01:09 AM       
show's coming up in another 20 minutes for those of you who missed it the first couple times
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 04:16 AM       
Well we actually made a live broadcast, it was rough, but we are on the way to having a show.

Willie will be playing tunes uncluding the radio show through out the night.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 04:27 AM       
yeah the show will be back on around 4 am and thereafter about every 3 1/2 hours with the playlist i got on now assuming nobody calls my home phone and cuts off my internet
dipshed
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 04:30 AM       
thats pacific by the way.
OH GOD
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 01:27 PM       
NEXT SHOW IS AT 11:20 GUYS
OH GOD
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 08:51 PM       
ok apparently while i was at work my dumbass cousin opened a virus email and it crashed my computer so it's not been going since sometime this morning sorry anyone who tried to connect gonna start it up again now
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 10:01 PM       
monks singing REM? :O

i love mp3s steams cuz they're always named "Listen Please"
OH GOD
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 10:03 PM       
listen up telemarketers if you call me again and fuck up my internet i am going to kill you up the butt
Mocker
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 10:18 PM       
holy shit i got a shoutout!!

edit: http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cg...1876&meta_id=2
dipshed
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 11:39 PM       
Technical diffulcites galore, good thing i didnt record the show.
Mocker
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 11:46 PM       
sorry, y'all never should have let me on without having ever used skype before
OH GOD
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 11:47 PM       
i don't think it was your fault
Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 11:52 PM       
There are people talking now!

Starlight mints.
Mocker
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 12:39 AM       
yeah, that was episode #1 apparently it was pretty well planned out, as opposed to episode #2 which was live internet radio freestyle.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 01:46 AM       
Willie plays all the cool tunes. Like the Beverly Hills Cop theme for me ;D
dipshed
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 02:48 AM       
we used what you talked about ziggy, ventrillo and it work above and beyond fantastic. We got the show going with jixby but alas no audience. We tried to record it but our recorder's hard drive filled up.

So unless anyone want to record the show for us i guess we'll be on tomarrow.
dipshed
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 03:20 AM       
Yeah we are calling it a day but from what we got it sounded excellent!

We will be on live 5PM Pacific Time, more prepared and souding a whole lot better.

Also if anyone would be a doll an volunteer to record the show IM me at ABoatShowVistor.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 01:22 PM       
I only caught the end of the first episode yesterday morning but I give Willie's DJ'ing A+.
OH GOD
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 08:31 PM       
ok so we're getting set up but my ip changed cause i'm got dynamic IP, the new link is http://206.124.153.51:8000/listen.pls , and i'm gonna get some music going in a second
Arts & Farts
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 08:48 PM       
This is awesome.
Arts & Farts
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 08:57 PM       
Willie's voice sounds nothing like how I'd expect.

You're a great host and team leader Willie.
OH GOD
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 09:54 PM       
MUSIC IS ON NOW

join AIM chat wfyb to make requests ;(
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2005, 06:08 PM       
can you just release the mp3 of this show ;_;