Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 05:07 PM       
it was a memorable experience...i played bingo and won a duck.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 05:23 PM       
My psych ward would certainly not have let me have a duck. I would have killed myself with it within minutes.

Sometimes you just have to swallow stuff that just might kill you, just to feel alive. For better or worse, I'm mostly behind all that. Sigh.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 05:27 PM       
Damnit you people just can't be counted on can you? Stop trying to self-destruct.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 05:30 PM       
Zyprexa made me fat.

And for the next few days, I'll have the joys of Effexor withdrawal.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 08:04 PM       
kahl, you didn't answer the "why'd you do it" question, and i wanna know, too. did your gma find you? :( i wanna send you a present.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 08:17 PM       
I dunno, i was losing consciousness. I guess i was going crazy or something cause i would forget what happened and be like fuck my stomach hurts or id be like i cant wait to die.. it kept fluctuating between variables ;/ must've been the belladonna.
it was cool at the mental facility though because every other person thought i was a chick.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 08:26 PM       
you still didn't answer the question.
BANNED

Old Jun 15th, 2004, 08:53 PM       
I had a headache.
Trippy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 09:02 PM       
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 09:02 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
BANNED

Old Jun 17th, 2004, 04:54 PM       
This is what i left as a suicide note, it was a classy escape:

Seemingly falling into place when the scenary stares at you, you can feel the eyes, like congested heat pouring through shafts, till then misunderstand. The moon before the blue, before the baking sun, desolate. Feling the strikes of persistance, like the stings of memorabilia beads, the rosary screams but no one hears, there's no sweet touch, only walls. Positioned opposite of eachother, ascendant saturn, with eternal rings of afar, ofo unpredictability. Once you've arrived in the present you see eternity is but dark breaks between the icy rocks, merely shaped eliptical for a dining cart anournment. The spots before my eyes, they told me a secret of wandering stars, collapsing into themselves to serve as a reminder that time has been a facade. Social mannerisms, peace and flavor, time is spent at undiscovered reality vending machines. I took a 2/3rd. wishing for three quarters. Transcending numbers in my represantation of challenge and self strife, to bring isometry within.
Society, the representation of ennui for reptiles heritage of pigs with a manner of color, and picture. Secrets hidden between pixels, a relaxing eye can find only their shadows.
Lost within itself, swollen. Few dream of reality, a coincidental misfortune of spiritual length, all dream of identity and the crisis of finding the parcel packed self.
Half of half of half of half, the chances become nearly despotiic of failure, a gardening campaign, dividing the self, to cover the planes.

Take in mind i wrote that while i was overdosing.. i might edit it a bit.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 05:09 PM       
It's good, not a spot on Seth's, but good.
BANNED

Old Jun 17th, 2004, 08:00 PM       
I also spent ten minutes writing mine instead of six months ;/
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 08:20 PM       
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 04:46 AM       
You have my sympathies Kahl, but it never ceases to amaze me how many people with major mental/personal problems there are on here...is this a good indicator of American youth generally? Do you all know this many people in real life with these kinds of problems, or people that are on anti-depressant type medication??
I am sure we have all had our fair share of unpleasantness to deal with in life (some more than pthers obviously), but geez louise...

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 04:51 AM       
Yeah, pretty much. I've never tried to kill myself, though! ;D
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 04:57 AM       
no, you just convert those around you.

Old Jun 18th, 2004, 07:24 AM       
I prefer the term 'broaden horizons.'
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 03:32 PM       
I've read plenty of your posts and I still don't want to be a broad.

Wherever you go, there you are.
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 03:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole
You have my sympathies Kahl, but it never ceases to amaze me how many people with major mental/personal problems there are on here...is this a good indicator of American youth generally? Do you all know this many people in real life with these kinds of problems, or people that are on anti-depressant type medication??
I am sure we have all had our fair share of unpleasantness to deal with in life (some more than pthers obviously), but geez louise...
I think it's a better indicator of the kind of people I-Mock attracts.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 04:24 PM       
HEY GUYS!

Old Jun 18th, 2004, 08:37 PM       
Wait, kelly isn't a broad?
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 10:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole
Depression comes with intelligence in an egalitarian society. Being different, especially being superior, and getting pushed through the same educational system with the same social expectations as the lowest common denominator alienates exceptional children, juveniles, and young adults. By the time they have reached emotional maturity and are able to fully understand and cope with their mental abilities, being misunderstood and most likely frustrated for several years have created serious psychological obstacles for them, most often depression.

I know dozens of clinically depressed young adults. They are all smarter than average, and most could be diagnosed with the latest trendy fictional disorder, Asperger's Syndrome. They're also the type that would appear on an Internet message board.
BANNED

Old Jun 18th, 2004, 11:27 PM       
Where's the part where y ou say I'm not smart, or put an exception. I require the exception for that post to make any sense.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 11:30 PM       
Oh, and kahl's just fucked up. He's definitely smart on some freakish and esoteric level, but he's completely different from what I was talking about in that post. My best guess is that kahl is suicidal because he just doesn't have anything to live for - he doesn't really care if he lives or dies.

How's that?