Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 11:41 PM        Sleep deprivation
I've been up for about forty hours and I'll probably be up several more. And you know what? It's made for way better social lubrication than alcohol does anymore, except for those days when I'd get plastered and say "my name is Seth" to people I'd never met then proceed to gnaw on their scalps as a greeting. And it seems to help my one-liners, although you all will be like "PUT UP OR SHUT UP" and I'll be all like "FUCK YOU, it doesn't translate online very well". Like, I was talking to Dr. Sister when she was talking to me instead of curing people at work, and I told her that she probably didn't have a cat on her lap as I did because she was in a hospital. Something about cats and cancer and how hospitals are full of cancer, it was hilarious. I said something like that. Yeah.

I think it's a great idea for me to go to an erotic festival here in town tonight.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 11:44 PM       
i'd say go for it!
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 11:50 PM       
I just thought of one time when I was sleep deprived in a meeting with a forensic psychologist, and when he told me that had things gone differently a judge would have loved to throw the death penalty at me and I had the biggest urge to crack up but I had to squelch it because I knew that wouldn't help me at all in my situation. My mental image of going to this three hours of rare conversations when things pop in my head to not say and so i want to say them and it'll be hard for me to leave without a slapping.

I'm thinking I'll wear my silk shirt, red silk ascot, and smoking jacket.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 11:52 PM       
How did you stay up that frigging long? I'm assuming your calf muscles are on fire, too.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 11:59 PM       
It's easy! I woke up and went to work around noon yesterday, then hit up the bars and these hot chicks whom I drove home because their apartment was far far away had me drive them home. But the drunk one forgot her purse and keys, so I had to turn around! And then they told me that it was necessary that I eat breakfast with them at Denny's, so I figured if I fell asleep I would miss out on that chance because I wouldn't wake up in time. So I wrote letters for a few hours, did laundry, rocked out with my genitalia exposed (to paraphrase a popular phrase), then went to the post office. I called them and they were like "SHIT WE HAVE TO BE IN BROAD RIPPLE (a villiage in Indianapolis about 1 hour 30 minutes north of here) IN AN HOUR", so no denny's with the lasses. But I gave them my email address and I came home to find them wanting to be myspace friends! Then I went to work where sleep wasn't an option, and I was really paranoid that I'd have an unbalanced till. I was a dime off! But, it turned out I was a dime off because my vision was too blurred to count the dimes properly, and the till was balanced!

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Oct 14th, 2007, 12:00 AM       
I didn't really hit submit, what's happening!?

Then I came home and posted on the internet.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 14th, 2007, 12:02 AM       
Even when I have work to do I always fall asleep if I stayed up the night before, no matter how much coffee and year-old aderall I consume. WHAT IS YOUR SECRET!
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Oct 14th, 2007, 12:06 AM       
Dude, a year at the University of Chicago will shake out any semblance of a sleep cycle you ever thought you knew.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 14th, 2007, 07:56 AM       
Yeah, staying up for 2 days isn't very hard, as long as you are doing something. Staying up for more than that requires pilled or powdered help.