Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2004, 02:56 PM        Why is everyone so hyped on the election...
When Israel is getting ready to bomb the fuck out of Iran and Iran is thinking about joining the party in Iraq?

This is speculation, of course. But really, folks, after the Jews and Arabs have been picking on each other since the beginning of time, GWB has at least three months or so left in office and has pledged no tolerance toward Iran developing nuclear weapons, and Israel already has the necessary firepower... do you really think this is going to be resolved without some mondo explosions?

Just wait until November 3. Whoever wins, Dubya still has his finger on the button for a little while, and even if Kerry's in office come next year, I've got a thousand bucks that says the forces that are *really* in charge *cough*oil*cough* force his hand into at least one more round. And that's assuming he doesn't already plan on signing off on an attack or two once inaugurated. You know what they say about politicians and promises.

Linky 1

Linky 2

Linky 3

Linky 4

Number 4 is my favorite. Quotes are from number 2.

'Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz told the Yediot Ahronot newspaper last month that "all options" were being weighed to prevent Iran from achieving nuclear-weapons capability.'

"Pre-emptive strikes have always been an element of Israel's military doctrine."
Crying Baby Jesus is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2004, 03:36 PM       
I don't want to start a new thread but If the US worries so much about Terrorist attacks just say, If you attack us we'll nuke your country dead.

The election is a bogus popularity contest now, because both major candidates are retarded jackasses with no definite plans.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2004, 03:45 PM       
It's morons like you that think they understand the world that are to blame for the person we have as president today.
Crying Baby Jesus is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2004, 04:58 PM       
I odn't understand I just want my postcount placing back

Please someone change my ArrowX password. Chojin I'm lookin at you.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2004, 05:05 PM       
quitcherbitchingbitchy.

Isn't there some law about; if this country's in war( a big war) the president can't be removed from office?
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2004, 10:41 PM       
No.

Not yet.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2004, 11:45 PM       
I asked you what you wanted it changed to you fucking fat bastard and you never got back to me.

I'm PM you with what I'm changing it to.