Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

James sucks
Old Nov 6th, 2004, 08:46 AM        Another Zombie Dream :(
First, it was actually a dream about ghosts, where my mom and I had a little boy with us who sees and talks to dead people. And we could see and hear them too. And then he left, but the ghosts were still there. We couldn't see them or hear them, though. And my mom was pissed that they wouldn't interact with us without the boy there. And then they started showing up again, but we couldn't hear them, and then I was afraid of what I might see or what they might do. And I woke up.

Then I fell back asleep and had the zombie dream. It was five or six of us. We were wandering around what looked to be big field areas in the middle of forest, and there were some building scattered around. We were running from the zombies.

Only two people stand out in memory. Murphy and Debbie. (Yes, as in Sealab characters). Murphy was ordering Debbie around, and he'd get really pissed if she was doing something he didn't want her to do, because he was afraid she would get hurt.

So she was mad, and I tried to talk to her, saying that he just doesn't want to see her hurt. And she said that she can take care of herself, and I said she shouldn't have to, because we're all in this together, and you never know what could happen. Besides, she might be the cure to all this.

You see, she got bit by a zombie, and didn't turn, like she was immune to infection.

So then we all take cover in some tall grass, all huddled together with Debbie in the middle. We're mostly facing back the way we came, but a the other two guys were slightly turned in case any zombies came from the other way.

Then they start coming. They're not staggering, and they're not running. They're just walking, like a bunch of flesh-eating Lemmings. I pull up my rifle, set up the scope, and I start popping them off one by one. Then there's a few more, so it's not as easy to get clean shots and keep them all back. I'm aiming a little to the left, but there are zombies also coming up on my right. So I scream "GET MY RIGHT! GET THEM ON MY RIGHT!" But nobody is doing ANYTHING. They're just sitting there, and I'm the only one doing anything.

So I keep shooting the ones to the left, as the ones to the right get closer and closer. They've moved past the line of vision of my scope, so I can't see them coming up, but I know they are. I just keep shooting.

Then I feel like I've been dogpiled on, everything goes black, and I wake up.

This is the 5th zombie dream I've had, and the second ghost dream.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2004, 09:23 AM       
i had a dream i was in half-life 2 and there was loads of headcrab zombies walking about. it was set in a picture-esce tropical beach as well

the horror was however that i couldnt play any more becuase it was my little sisters pc and my pc was at uni, so i was all like LET ME PLAY MOTHERFUCKER. then it ended.

still only 9 days, 9 hours, 29 mins and 40 secs untill its out (from the time of this post, GMT)