Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old May 14th, 2007, 12:01 AM        new adult swim shows
Superjail was fucking awesome. It was 15 minutes of complete insanity.

The other shows suck though
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2007, 12:51 AM       
SUPERJAIL
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old May 14th, 2007, 04:07 AM       
This really should be the superjail thread. The fat guy in the internet one almost got me though. Until I realized fat guys in the internet is quite common.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2007, 04:53 AM       
Superjail and Fat Guy In the Internet were the best.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2007, 02:25 PM       
I remember seeing Drinky Crow trying to buy a gun on SNL and I thought it was hilarious. Is the 15 minute show anything like that?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2007, 02:54 PM       
Not really. Standard Tony Millionaire shenanigans, though. It's on youtube, so you can check it out.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old May 14th, 2007, 03:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid View Post
I remember seeing Drinky Crow trying to buy a gun on SNL and I thought it was hilarious. Is the 15 minute show anything like that?
The artwork is nice 'n all, but honestly, stick with the books. Nothing beats 'em.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 14th, 2007, 07:50 PM       
After reading this thread, I went to the adultswim.com and was thoroughly pleased with Superjail (you can watch it there, obviously).

It made absolutely no sense, which made it awesome.

Promise Shank
Lord Felch Demon
Old May 15th, 2007, 12:17 AM       
drinky crow was hell of disappointing ;_;
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2007, 01:25 AM       
i liked let's fish best, myself

superjail was too "violence violence violence violence violence oh hey a joke VIOLENCE VIOLENCE" for me
Lord Felch Demon
Old May 16th, 2007, 07:49 AM       
yeah, the violence was pretty pervasive, but i thought it was great because of the way it transitioned things, and david wain is instant win

i didn't see all of let's fish, i heard brendon small was in it, but it was a little too gimmicky for me, and reno was on :-/
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2007, 10:01 PM       
i thought it was great, at one point the one guy was trying to imagine something and the other guy was making him imagine racist things and the first guy was like "CUT IT OUT YOU FRIGGIN JERK" and it just kept getting more and more racist
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 18th, 2007, 11:38 AM       
Superjail's crude animation made me nostalgic for Beavis and Butthead