Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 05:01 PM       
boat: a bathing goat
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 05:41 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 06:14 PM       
Know what I hate?

People who see a cute exotic animal and go AW I WANT ONE.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 06:16 PM       
Then stop fawning over my picture!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 06:27 PM       
What the hell do you suppose this means? These are some brushes I bought at Foy's.

¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 06:28 PM       
Yeah, fuck. I do kind of want a baby deer now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 06:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
What the hell do you suppose this means? These are some brushes I bought at Foy's.

I have no idea, but I can guess it has to do with Halloween and totally wicked awesomenessess.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 06:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by wobzire View Post
Yeah, fuck. I do kind of want a baby deer now.
The only exotic animal I ever owned was an iguana. The owner left it abandoned in the apartment I was managing. She was the sweetest animal I ever took care of.

I have a tattoo of a 4 foot dragon hanging over my shoulder. It's based on the way she would just rest on me while I made music and fucked around on the computer.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 07:10 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 07:32 PM       
I wanna see

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 08:36 PM       
Put Jake's face in that other fish's mouth.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 08:43 PM       
Sorry, but the newest I-Mockery moderator has declared Jake an unfunny subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
This has all lost its novelty. Let it be, he'll stop posting eventually. Either that or he'll an hero after said otaku girl sprays him with mace, or aerosol wasabi, or whatever the hell they use in Japan.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 08:44 PM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 08:55 PM       
JAWESOME
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:00 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/member.php?u=10234
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Zelda_Har...ex.php?act=idx

FAGS
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:06 PM       
GUYS, YULIA TYMOSHENKO IS THE PRIME MINISTER OF THE UKRAINE AND SHE IS A TOTAL BABE, IF YOU DON'T ELECT SARAH PALIN I'M AFRAID I'M GOING TO HAVE TO MOVE AWAY FROM THE USA
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:06 PM       
Vaati: oh god not again
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:07 PM       
Sarah is powning Biden right now! Yay titties McGee!
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Zelda queen, aka that ugly anime girl in every highschool
Näyttelijäbotti!

PLUS SHE HAS HAIR LIKE PRINCESS LEIA
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:09 PM       
But does she have tits?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:10 PM       
GUYS, GUYS! COULD YOU ELECT PALIN AND GET HER TO DECLARE WAR ON THE UKRAINE AND THEN TYMOSHENKO COULD PICK THE FORM AND SHE LIKES THE JELLO WRESTLING

IF YOU COULD THEN GET PALIN TO PICK THE LOCATION AS MY HOUSE, I WOULD BE REALLY PLEASED, OK THANKS, BYE.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
But does she have tits?
NO
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:11 PM       
She has got yummy legs though
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:13 PM