Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Apr 22nd, 2004, 03:27 PM        first time living on your own?
My parents couldn't afford to send me to University (not that I was smart enough) so I pretty much decided one day when I finished mooching of the parents to move to a big City. I stayed at my Uncles for a month until I could find a room to rent. I was stupid the first time because it was really expensive and I was so stupid to take a room in the middle of the summer on the top floor of a house that had a tiny little window, it was as hot as hell!! I was sharing a house with 8 people from places like India and Africa that where very nice but spoke little or no english and would alway's ask if I wanted any of there food when they where cooking. I had to move out of that house because it was just too uncomfortable with the heat and the cost of rent so then I move to a house with 5 people that I rarely saw but stole my food , one guy was suppose to be evicted but would climb in and out of his window when the landlord would show up :/ He was creepy. I actually tried to get a hold of the land lord to pay him rent for two months owing but he never would return my calls so one day I called a cab (asked for a stationwagon) and put my futon on the roof and all my stuff and left, the landlord never came after me :/ but I was always worried that he would. So the next house that I lived in was the best!!! They have a local wierd paper called NOW in Toronto so I saw this tiny ad that said room for rent $200 inclusive and jumped on my bike at lunch while I was at work and went to this huge house that was had two Jazz musicians and an artist dude and one wierd Dude that got kicked out a week after when he washed his clothes in the bathtub and left a huge ring of dirt and pissed of the main guy that rented it. A year after living at that house I started dating my wife and then moved out but I met so many interesting and cool people at the "Boston Ave" house that I'm glad that I didn't give up trying to live by myself and head home to mom and dad.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2004, 03:30 PM       
I've lived with two different guys named Matt so far. And I'm moving in with a third one and his girlfriend next fall.

Fartin, you and your little vendettas are so cute. Cute like the Elephant Man.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Apr 22nd, 2004, 03:38 PM       
I wouldn't call it a vendetta :/ I just really enjoyed that "discussion you and Bobo had in the brain section". I might read it again on Friday with a beer
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Apr 22nd, 2004, 06:22 PM       
You do know that punctuation has more than just periods?

Spastic Colon is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2004, 06:35 PM       
Periods just sum everything up, like the story of Noah's Ark.

jeh is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2004, 05:27 PM       
from age 16-18 i absolutely hated living at home. so as a senior in hs i was working 2 part time jobs saving money and buying kitchen stuff so i could move out asap. so there were these new apartments that just opened and i got in there...i'd be at school till noon on the work release program, then work from noon to 4 at one job then 5 to 9 at my other job...then i would move stuff into my apartment all night and set things up. it was a good feeling being on my own for the first time.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2004, 05:54 PM       
This august I will be living away from home for the first time. i will be living on campus at San Fransisco State University. I am fortunate enough to have parents who will pay for this.

My friend who is also going to school in san fransisco mentioned she wants to get an apartment with me this spring (I am paid for to live on campus this semester). Which sounds cool, but I'm pretty sure it'd be hard to find a cheap enough apartment there. I could probably coax my parents into paying part of my rent (the same amount they'd be spending on me to live on campus anyway), and then I could get a job. I could use any stories or advice about this shit.