Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 11:04 PM        Anime, The Truth.
Ok, so this Board has been up for a while now, and I know that there are a Lot of anime haters here, as well as a Number of anime fans. So, I thought that I would bring out some truth on this subject.

The Average person, from Anti-Anime to Jonathan Clement To Perverted Otaku whose not ashamed to admit it.
This is on a scale from 1 to 6. 1 being highest and 6 being lowest.

6. The Otaku (Hardcore, intolerable faggot)

Ok, these people are Fucktards. Their emergence to the scene came shortly after the "Anime Boom" of the late 90's to around 2004. These people are so Obsessed with anime that they think of nothing else. They only listen to "popular" Japanese music (completely neglecting the fact that In Japan, Avril Lavigne is more popular than the soundtrack from whatever shitty Anime they watch). They also have no friends, or if they do, they only hang out at the local comic book store and have inane arguments about the plausibility of DragonBall GT. They also try to learn japanese through watching Anime with the Japanese Dubbing and english subtitles. This will lead to a skewered vocabulary consisting of bad english and three or four Japanese words that they try to use in every sentence. They also cosplay everyday, dressing up as their favourite character regardless of that characters gender. They Eat the most basic meals with chopsticks because "thats what japanese people use" without realizing that they live in North America where we use FORKS AND KNIVES, NOT CHOPSTICKS! They regard Anime as being the Greatest thing ever and will cry and bitch and moan whenever Somebody says something that they dont just agree with. They want japanese friends but in reality, the Japanese people they meet want nothing to do with them. So they cry until their new issue of Newtype comes in the mail.

5. The Anime fan: type 1 (semi hardcore)

This anime fan is leaning towards Otaku while maintaining his sanity. He will still eat with a fork and Knife, and isnt as crazy as Otaku's. These will still carry a Massive amount of Anime Info, but Will regard A lot of anime as complete garbage. Also, these people are usally big fans of the Matrix movies. They will also Cosplay, but only during certain events (Halloween, Movie Premiers, Conventions). They also have lives outside of Anime, in which they work and play videogames. Instead of Reading Newtype, they Read Shonen Jump every month and only buy Anime/manga that they enjoy reading/watching.

4. The Anime Fan:Type 2 (Casual Viewer)

Ok, so these are the people who pretty much watch DragonBall Z and thats about it. They are too Far away from Type 1 to go to a Comic Book Store. Plus, they are mostly normal people who like Explosions and Flashing objects.

3. The Average person (Never Watches)

This is anyone who doesnt really give a rats ass about this subject. Though they may not like it, they tolerate it and they view Otaku's as Science Fiction Fans, both misguided and Sad to see.

2. Anime hater (Just hates anime)

Funny thing about this guy, he will still hang out with Type one and type 2 anime fans. As long as they dont talk about anime (which isnt very difficult) they are the best of friends. They dont Care or like Anime but they tolerate it because everyone likes something that is out of the ordanary.

1. The Anti-Anime (Beats up Otaku)

Ok, so this guy is the person who beats up Otakus. He hates anime and uses the words "fag" "gay" "Homo". This guy hates anime and all other japanese things. This persons hatred is so strong as to never play any videogames because of the fact that Most are japanese. Except Halo, because all Intolerant Bastards Play Halo Online.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR