Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 11:25 AM        SPACE GHOST ON DVD
And ATHF...

BUY IT

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 11:26 AM       
Oh shit, wrong forum.

Old Nov 18th, 2003, 11:27 AM       
WELL, THIS JUST PROVES HOW EXCITED I AM ABOUT THIS.

Buy it.

The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 12:47 PM       
I would have but those fuckers at Best Buy didn't have them yet

Freaky Sheek is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 01:10 PM       
I know I am going to get screwed and not be able to find them anywhere near where I live
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 01:56 PM       
THEY LEFT OUT A SPACE GHOST EPISODE BUT I FORGET WHICH ONE.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 03:52 PM       
The one with Jim Carrey. Anybody know why they left that out?

Snatchtastic is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 05:03 PM        .
That episode is after the credits of The Mask.
Drev is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 06:46 PM       
DAMMIT!
I didn't have the money today, but I planned to put ATHF or SGC2C on Lay Away at Wal-Mart, but they didn't have any!

Plus, Hasting's already sold their copies. When i get paid, I'll order ATHF then SGC2C.

On a good note, Sealab 2021 has already broke the 24 episode mark, so a DVD should be on the way soon. I hope.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 09:46 PM       
at Best Buy, Space Ghost is under the FAMILY section. For some stupid, fucked up reason.
Mocker
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 10:16 PM       
Wait, they left out 6 episodes, those fuckers.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 10:58 PM       
Fuck, I'll buy it anyway. Space Ghost is the greatest thing ever
Old Nov 19th, 2003, 06:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
at Best Buy, Space Ghost is under the FAMILY section. For some stupid, fucked up reason.
Well, this is Vol. 1 right? The first episodes were for kids and late viewers, so that's why/ WHen it progresses on to the later episodes Adult Swim premired, then it may be under a different section.
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2003, 07:03 AM       
no best buy is just stupid. aqua teen was also in the family section at best buy.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Nov 19th, 2003, 01:01 PM       
Fuck! No wonder I couldn't find them!
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2003, 01:44 PM       
No...you couldn't find them because you were wandering around the homosexual necrophiliac section again......
Mocker
Old Nov 19th, 2003, 03:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux
No...you couldn't find them because you were wandering around the homosexual necrophiliac section again......
GOOD ONE COSMO VERY FUNNY
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2003, 11:08 PM       
I'M WATCHINGF THIS RIGHT NOW

-willie
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2003, 02:35 AM       
I care not for your animated crap. POST COUNT +1.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2003, 03:26 AM       
HEY, EVIL ROBOT

-willie
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2003, 09:58 PM       
Actually, there are only four episodes that were cut from the Space Ghost DVD set. The reason they gave on the credits from last night's Adult Swim was because they didn't want to fork out the hideous amount of money that Jim Carrey wanted to put those episodes on disc (as well as a few other people). So, to fuck them over, CN is airing a marathon of those episodes in January....they also highly suggested any bootleggers to get prepared.

As for finding them, here you go:

Space Ghost Coast to Coast DVD.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVD.

There you go.
Old Nov 28th, 2003, 02:29 AM       
I'LL BE GETTING IT ON NEXT THURSDAY!
I HOPE I DON"T GET HERPES BEFORE I GET IT!
Mocker
Old Nov 28th, 2003, 03:51 AM       
The episodes missing are

Episode 9: Self Help (Dr. Joyce Brothers, Rich Hall, Anka Radakovich) I wanted this on DVD because Anka Radakovich is a fox. I hope SHES not the one keeping the episode from appearing on DVD. But I have a feeling it was Dr. Joyce.

The Mask (Jim Carrey, Charles Russell) This was created for the Mask home Video. Before the movie there is a ten second clip of Space Ghost, telling everybody to watch his interview with Jim Carrey and the director Charles Russell after the movie. The interviews last about 6 minutes long, and Space Ghost mostly just promotes his show on Cartoon Network (which was very new at the time). Jim Carrey undoubtly asked for a lot of money for this to be on the DVD.

Episode 10: Gum, Disease (Branford Marsalis, Danny Bonaduce) I wanted this on DVD because I've never seen it, ever. You can pretty much guess who held up the episodes from appearing on DVD by picking out who is most famous. (Danny Bonaduce)

A Space Ghost Christmas (Kevin Meany) Kevin Meany appears, but it's just footage from the episode he was in, which IS on the DVD anyway. So we can conclude that it's not a LEGAL issue as to why this episode isn't on DVD, but it's a matter of logic. This episode wasn't really a REAL episode, but it was a collection of Christmas themed bumpers, that framed 3 "best" episodes. They show this usually yearly, and they show different episodes each year. The bumpers with commercials and episodes cut out are about 9 minutes long in lenth. They included ONE of the bumpers on the DVD, and called it a "Cartoon Planet" sketch, which it's not.

President's Day Nightmare (Craig McCracken, Pat Ventura, Van Partible, Eugene Mattos, Genndy Tartakovsky, Dian Parkinson) I can't be sure if they just felt it was unessesary to include this on the DVD, or if it was a legal issue. What this was was a special where 5 people showed part of their cartoons, and the winning cartoon got their cartoon showed at the end. Craig McCraken won, and the very first episode of "The Powerpuff Girls" debuted on this show. This show was simulcast on TNT and TBS along with Cartoon Network. It also featured the very first glimpses of Johnny Bravo, and Dexter's Lab.

Episode 11a: Le Livre D'Histoire (Jim Carrey, Charles Russell, James Kirkconnell, Carl Clark) This episode was basically just a clip show, featuring Lokar showing clips of past episodes ("The Mask" and "Story Book House"). Since "The Mask" couldn't be cleared, neither could this episode, obviously.

Also missing: The "Contact Ghost Planet" thing that used to show up at the ends of the episodes (this can be understood, contact information like that can become outdated very quickly), The screens showing the episode numbers, the "Ghost Planet" logo, and also on the "Sleeper" episode, they cut off an after credits bit where Space Ghost is alone in the studio, asking if anybody is there, and at the end of "Explode" they cut off ANOTHER after-credits bit where they do a mock BBC screen/annoucement (like on Monty Python's Flying Circus) where a voice over says something like "on BBC 2, Ghost Planet explodes." That's just sloppy DVD production.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 28th, 2003, 06:29 PM       
Just so you guys know, starting next week, they'll be advertising both the Space Ghost and Aqua Teen Hunger force DVDs here on I-Mockery. So if you haven't bought them yet and are thinking about buying them, please hold on so you can buy them via I-Mockery next week to help support da' site.

I'm really looking forward to getting the DVDs actually because I just have not seen enough of the shows, especially Aqua Teen Hunger Force - but I've loved everything I've seen so far.
Mocker
Old Nov 28th, 2003, 07:13 PM       
I got Space Ghost today at Best Buy for only 15 bucks. And I got Simpsons Season 1 because my other one broke. It was only 11 dollars.