Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 10:31 PM        Dear Hollywood
Hello Hollywood, it's me again. Yeah, i'm still just nerding around. Say, do you think you sould see if you could... ah, change... a few things, fer me? Thanks, you're a dear. Here's a short list of things i'd kinda like to have dealt with.

1. Please stop putting Gene Hackman in movies. We've seen him play the same "old, surly professional who gets in over his head this time" character for the past eighteen films he's been in. Please remove him or make him play someone else. Thanks, you're a sweetheart.

2. See to it that Halle Berry is smeared off the face of the earth. or smeared onto pavement. Or just smeared so hard her face is ground off. She's not hot, despite what Entertainment Tonight says and i have seen better acting from a bum begging for lard outside a hog rendering plant.

3. See to it that The House of the Dead and everyone affiliated with it in any way (even the caterers) are destroyed, along with all copies of the film, the commercials, and that damned DMX record that that song is on. You know why this must be done.

4. Please smite anyone proposing a movie about football or basketball immediately.

5. See to it that a children's film gets made sometime this year that contains few enough poop jokes that they do not have to be shown in trailers and commercials for the movie.

6. While you're at it, why not just put commercials at the end and beginning of every show, HBO style? We don't need to be told what to buy every seven minutes.

7. Give Lacy Chabert more work.

8. Laura Kightlinger, too. Fuck Daddy Daycare.

9. See that your rating systems do not necessitate the breaking up of perfectly good three hour films into smaller hour and a half chunks. The film cannot be that bad if you're still showing it.

10. Stop showing Girls Gone Wild! and Hollywood Body Shots videos. I know those are your starlets, but there are enough sluts on TV.

11. Smite MTV.

Thanks so much Hollywood, you're just too great. Say, if you see Internet, can you give him my regards? I've got a few suggestions for him, too. Anyway, i've gotta run, but if you manage to implement any of those things, i think you'll find some more capital will be flowing your way quite shortly.

Yours Truly,
Brian