Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Orange Juice Bruce is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 09:29 PM        Who would you vote for, and why?
If presidetial election was tomarrow, and in a sudden rush of media frenzy-action, your new democrat was Bruce Willis, and your new republican was Alf, whom would YOU vote, and why?

*Note-this is a serious question made to be answered by most blue-blooded of I-Mockers......shut up, Chojin.

Karl is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 12:30 AM       
I'm wondering why this hasn't been answered? Is it something to do with the "blue blooded" thing?

O71394658 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 12:52 AM       
Bruce Willis is the man. Die Hard(s) ruled...and he was in that new movie...but that wasn't that great...but he was in Pulp Fiction...and Unbreakable...so he gets points.

On the other hand. Alf gets points, only for being Alf. I still, at the ripe age of 16 (almost 17), rock the Alf bed sheets. But, he WAS in commercials with Mike Piazza, right?

I think people wouldn't take any bullshit from Willis. But imagine Alf. Do you think Osama would be scared of America with Alf as the head? I think not. So I would have to give point to Bruce...

I would vote for Bruce.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 07:37 PM       
Alf would call down his homies from planets lost and fuck shit up. I mean, he wears hawaiin shirts. only drug dealers and fat old men who goto AA meetings wear hawaain shirts.

I don't think alf would take any shit.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 08:54 PM       
I think it is a tie. In a situation involving terrorists, Bruce Willis would just grab a gun, say "Yippie Ki-Yay Mother Fuckers!", and blast them all to shit. Alf, on the other hand would, as Kahljorn said, call his alien friends down and together they would make prank phone calls from the terrorists houses without using 10-10-220. It's as simple as that.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 09:33 PM       
Why couldn't they just form a coalition government? Willis would have to be the president since there's that gay "must be born in the U.S. law" and Alf was born on Malmak, but I don't see any reason why he couldn't be the wise-crackin' vice president.
Orange Juice Bruce is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 09:56 PM       
I'm very impressed with your well thought-out remarks to that VERY possible situation standing in our government. I would also like to put my vote in for Bruce Willis. After all, he was in Fifth Element...that counts...right?

Karl is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 12:41 AM       
ALF, because President Shumway sounds nice. Well, so does President Willis, but I'm just gonna say ALF

Spasmolytic is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 03:31 PM        Re: Who would you vote for, and why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Juice Bruce
If presidetial election was tomarrow, and in a sudden rush of media frenzy-action, your new democrat was Bruce Willis, and your new republican was Alf, whom would YOU vote, and why?
it would be the other way around! and i'd vote for alf regardless of political affiliation