Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 31st, 2008, 02:55 AM        I'm a bad friend
Ok so I'm all overjoyed about my new kitten Seamus since it's taken 6 years for my husband to agree to get a cat.
Well Seamus has a brother who looks almost exactly like him and a friend of mine, who is going through a very hard time, expressed great interest in him. So I told her I'd pick him up for her.
We did.
We picked him up this morning and brought him here to keep Seamus company while we go on a 12 hour trip to the lake tomorrow.
Since 11 am Jim has completely fallen in love with this new kitty, has named him Klaus, and has decided we're keeping both of them.
I think my friend would rather have an all grey kitty instead of a splotchy grey tabby because she has a black cat named Scratchy and wanted a little grey one to name Itchy.
The problem:
Her boyfriend is letting her have it because he thinks the kittens are going to an animal shelter that gases unwanted pets.

Would it be even more wrong of me to find a free grey kitten on craigslist and tell her boyfriend it came from the same litter? There's so much deciet here that I'm slightly morally confused if this would be a good thing, and my meds are kinda screwing with my decision making skills.