Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2003, 10:19 PM        Unsafe guy wants to hang out. Advice Please
I need to ask some advice because I have a legitimate concern.

In my dorm on the floor right below mine lives a guy who really wants to hang out with me all the time and I really don't want to. This doesn't sound like a big problem, except he is really psycho. He knows some kind of martial art really well and when I say that I don't want to hang out with him he punches me really hard. I don't know any martial arts at all and he's way bigger than me so I think it would be pretty unwise to fight back or something. He wants to get me drunk all the time and if I went along with it just to have fun it would basically waste unreasonable amounts of time.

How do I get rid of him without getting myself beaten up? I know you guys are probably going to call me a pussy or something but before you do consider this: That's stupid because what it really comes down to is that whether I can defend myself or not I really do not need friends who make me feel unsafe, or waste unreasonable amounts of time and energy.

I'm serious. I would appreciate some good advice.