Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

JewSupremacisy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 12:24 AM        Women
Woman's physical beauty: an hallucination; the result of an excess of sexual energy on the part of the beholder, and, more significantly, on woman's part, a deliberate concealment of the flaws that pervade her frame from top to bottom; use of airbrushing in photographs; routine shaving & waxing; excessive application of make-up & lip stick; numerous other deceptions calculated to conceal ugliness. Almost everything a woman will do, will think of doing, or is capable of doing, is devoted to this form of deception. Women having no beauty of any kind whatever, it is no wonder they feel constantly impelled to mask their faces ; no wonder many of them become so dissatisfied with their physical appearance that they become anorexics. They are evidently well aware of their ugliness. They won't admit it, of course ; but their behaviour betrays such a belief. And to give an outward impression of beauty through such means as described above whilst having an unspoken conviction in one's own ugliness--is to lie.

I do not mean for it to be inferred that men are always undeceptive in the sense indicated. But whereas a man can speak untruly, utter falsehoods, or deceive others, women are the embodiment of untruthfulness, falsity, and deception; women are a lie. Everything a woman says is a lie, even if it is true, because in order to speak the truth, one must have a share in metaphysical reality; one must be something. All existence occuring as something or nothing, active or passive, women are a fortiori untruthful. As Weininger expressed it: "Truth is dependent on an existence, and only that can have a relation to an existence which is in itself something. . . . [W]oman always lies, even if, objectively, she speaks the truth."
adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 12:43 AM       
so you are gay?

Old Jun 17th, 2005, 12:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by adept_ninja
so you are gay?
I is asexual in the sense of being unattracted to humans, yet certain objects and certain acts, are capable of exciting arousal in me : to give but one example, acts of dermographism. This is a sexual fetish. I only acquired it, or, or any rate, I only noticed I had it, a couple of years ago ; and it is only to-day that I have discovered that there exists a term for it. I thought I was unique in this fetish, but there being a term for it, I think it is safe to infer that there are others with it. However, I is romantically attracted to humans; just not sexually. I has no animal passions to speak of.

Anyway, back on topic.

I have come to this conclusion: What we habitually call sexual 'love' (love between a man and a woman or two homosexuals, etc.) is not love. What we habitually call motherly love is not love. True love is a congeries of all 'loves' directed at single object. Brotherly 'love', motherly 'love', fatherly 'love', grandfatherly 'love', friendlily 'love', girlfriendily 'love'--all directed at the same individual. And it must not and cannot be sexual.

I could never kiss a man on the neck. Sick. Their necks are usually hairy or whiskery. I would kiss those deformed freaks of nature we euphemistically call 'women' (as if they were somehow derived from men--how flattering to them!) before kissing a man on the neck!

It is an affected whimper. Women are masochists; they derive sexual pleasure from being submissive and making sounds associated with the submissive and acting like a submissive child. They are self-centred and narcissistic. It is not simply being kissed which pleases them ; it is their own submissive 'whimperings' etc which 'turn them on.' They probably do not 'whimper' when they masturbate; they only do it when men are watching or trying to 'please' them.

:/
Tara is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:16 AM       
All of this stuff you wrote is boring.

Please resort to batteries and let us know how your alkaline buddies are doing from here on out.

And write funny things instead.
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:21 AM       
stand up for your gender or quit wasting bandwidth
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:26 AM       
I turn myself on wasting bandwith.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:28 AM       
no shit
adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:29 AM       
no you turn yourself on by whimpering which i think he is refering to moaning.
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:30 AM       
And speaking of wasting bandwith Big Papa Goat.....
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 04:40 AM       
I'd like to point out that "supremacisy" isn't even a fucking word so I hereby will skip anything posted by JewSupremacisy, and therefore avoid running the risk of reading anymore made up words

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Old Jun 17th, 2005, 05:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I'd like to point out that "supremacisy" isn't even a fucking word so I hereby will skip anything posted by JewSupremacisy, and therefore avoid running the risk of reading anymore made up words
JewSupremacy was taken.
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 05:36 AM       
What about the Amish or the Menanites? Their women don't wear make up or have airbrushing technology, but they still have the sex!
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 09:23 AM       
JewSupremacy=virgin
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 10:06 AM       
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 10:45 AM        Re: Women
Quote:
Originally Posted by JewSupremacisy
Woman's physical beauty: an hallucination; the result of an excess of sexual energy on the part of the beholder, and, more significantly, on woman's part, a deliberate concealment of the flaws that pervade her frame from top to bottom; use of airbrushing in photographs; routine shaving & waxing; excessive application of make-up & lip stick; numerous other deceptions calculated to conceal ugliness.
Speaking as a professional retoucher, we airbrush a lot more women than men, but genreally there is a product being sold, and to that end the woman is actually quite irrelevant as anythign other than a marketing tool for some Jew. :O Don't get me wrong, I love Neiman's and all the business they send our way!

moi is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:11 PM       
Quote:
I is asexual
Quote:
I is romantically attracted
Quote:
True love is a congeries
ima nice lady
nothing4buddha is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 02:07 PM       
how jewish.
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 02:13 PM        lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by JewSupremacisy
Quote:
Originally Posted by adept_ninja
so you are gay?
I is asexual in the sense of being unattracted to humans, yet certain objects and certain acts, are capable of exciting arousal in me : to give but one example, acts of dermographism. This is a sexual fetish. I only acquired it, or, or any rate, I only noticed I had it, a couple of years ago ; and it is only to-day that I have discovered that there exists a term for it. I thought I was unique in this fetish, but there being a term for it, I think it is safe to infer that there are others with it. However, I is romantically attracted to humans; just not sexually. I has no animal passions to speak of.

Anyway, back on topic.

I have come to this conclusion: What we habitually call sexual 'love' (love between a man and a woman or two homosexuals, etc.) is not love. What we habitually call motherly love is not love. True love is a congeries of all 'loves' directed at single object. Brotherly 'love', motherly 'love', fatherly 'love', grandfatherly 'love', friendlily 'love', girlfriendily 'love'--all directed at the same individual. And it must not and cannot be sexual.

I could never kiss a man on the neck. Sick. Their necks are usually hairy or whiskery. I would kiss those deformed freaks of nature we euphemistically call 'women' (as if they were somehow derived from men--how flattering to them!) before kissing a man on the neck!

It is an affected whimper. Women are masochists; they derive sexual pleasure from being submissive and making sounds associated with the submissive and acting like a submissive child. They are self-centred and narcissistic. It is not simply being kissed which pleases them ; it is their own submissive 'whimperings' etc which 'turn them on.' They probably do not 'whimper' when they masturbate; they only do it when men are watching or trying to 'please' them.

:/
Glad you don't listen at my door when I'm taking a little me time.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 02:19 PM       
Whatsamatter, JewSupremicicascicy? Couldn't get a girl to go to prom with you?
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 02:20 PM       
Shut up your nothing more than is hallucination, REAL women are men with vaginas am I right jewsupremascy?
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 02:37 PM       
character
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 12:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiekarp
What about the Amish or the Menanites? Their women don't wear make up or have airbrushing technology, but they still have the sex!
Guess there's alway hope for the fat chicks...
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 04:06 PM       
more like Jew Supremasissy

Old Jun 20th, 2005, 04:15 AM       
In additional, men have larger brains than women, and have six times more intelligence-related grey matter in their brains than do women - which explains man's intellectual superiority over woman. Granted, woman has more intelligence-related white matter, but the intelligence-related white matter in her brain is distributed differently than the intelligence-related white matter is distributed man's brain: man's intelligence-related white matter is in a higher concentration in the temporal lobes than is woman's intelligence-related white matter, and the temporal lobes govern perception and processing memories. The intelligence-related grey matter, on the other hand, of which man has six times more than does woman, is more concentrated in man's brain in those parts of the brain related to skills such as reading, logic, mathematics. This partly explains why men outperform women in most spatial, logical, and mathematical skills, why there are more and greater male philosophers and scientists, whilst women have a preference for language and psychology (although historically men outperform women in the science of psychology as well).
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 04:36 AM       
dude i try to read all your posts but they just end up looking like "QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK" in my head