Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 11:14 PM        Thanks I-Mockery.com!!!
In late June I will be getting married and I have I-mockery.com to thank...
Let me explain. Back in 2004 I was living in Portland, Oregon. There I met up with
WRECREATION from the forums(I don't know if he still posts here, if he still does, "What up Brandon!"). Anyway, Brandon and I became friends and hung out all the time. WRECREATION met a young woman on the craig's list in platonic friends page, a young woman who had just graduated from Whitman College in Walla Walla, Wa. He wanted me to hang out on his date because he sucks when it comes to hanging out w/ the lady types and I do not. We all spent the evening drinking and hanging out and having a good time(well, WRECREATION just sat there and said stuf once in awhile). We all hung out for awhile and I asked wreck if he liked the girl and he said no. For the wrecord, I did all the talking and was charming, wreck just sat there like a dork.
Litle did I know he was actively dating her. I found out that, and I called her up and told her he was super gay. So me and this young lady began to date, a few months later we moved in together, then we moved to Eugene, Oregon together so she could get her PhD in Philosophy.
Now we are getting married.
So thanks to I-mockery.com I fucked over a friend and met the lady-type of my dreams...
And thanks to max burbank for writing a review to my favorite graphic novel(like a velvet glove cast in iron), which I did a search for on line the other day and found that this site was still up. I was afraid it was going to be disbanned when RoG and mrs. Rog moved to the west coast to become famous(leaving proto behind, this broke my heart fyi). But I am so glad to see the site is still up and so many people are still on!
I-Mockery.net rules!