Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NightOfTheLivingDon is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2006, 04:17 PM        There is something wrong with people in LA
So, a woman put her one-month old grandson through the fucking X-ray machine at LAX the other day. This, once again, has got me thinking, "What the fuck goes through someone's head when they do the stupid shit that they do?" And I'm really not being racist here, but it does not surpirse me at all that the woman spoke Spanish and didn't understand a lick of English. Those people who don't speak English don't even make an attempt to do so and, instead, put themselves in a bubble of sorts. They surround themselves with the Spanish language. They watch Telemundo, they read Spanish magazines, have only Spanish speaking friends, and shop at stores that stock like products. You have to admit that strictly Spanish speaking people tend to act like a) an infant, b) someone with special needs, or c) a hippie on mushrooms when not in their aforementioned bubble.I remember that a few of my friends from college were a part of Latinos Unitos and would often talk about the problem with being Latino, living in America, but only being monolingual. I wonder what Mario's take on this one would be. The article I have included makes mention to an apparent "ongoing problem" with the LAX security. I say, let's call a spade a spade here. Some dumb-ass did something stupid, and stupid people do idiotic things all the time. Rather is the question asked, "Is our children learning?"

Though, in her defense, a baby is technically a carry-on item.

For the full story
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...home-headlines
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 21st, 2006, 07:56 PM       
I've seen so many people from different countries here that don't do simple things like hold there childrens hand when they cross a busy street or a vehicle infested mall parking lot.