Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 10:11 PM       
I'm gonna put off buying DLC until the actual canon expansion comes out
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:13 PM       
It's all canon, retard.

That was very funny. Well done.
Dogs Get Put Down
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:04 AM       
You know what I mean, smartass
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:35 AM       
No, because it is.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 01:38 AM       
I think he means the one that changes the ending. That, or something really silly.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 02:07 AM       
maybe like one you can buy in stores, is what he means? IMPROPER WORD USE
pickled
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 02:46 AM       
Maybe he thinks Fallout 3 isn't actually Fallout canon and shouldn't be included with the rest of the games. What a snooty douche.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 06:12 AM       
What he means is that the expansion has no impact on the game, since it´s just something more or less unimportant that happens in a simulator instead of the world itself.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:49 PM       
It happens in the fallout world as well as the simulator. Again, canon.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:01 PM       
It's a fucking quest. It's not like a downloadable mission you select from the main menu that has nothing to do with D.C., your character, or Fallout in general.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:32 PM       
I think he means he wants a full expansion rather than just a quest. Why he decided to throw "canon" in there is beyond me.

Last edited by Dr. Boogie : Feb 3rd, 2009 at 08:48 PM. Reason: "through"? pff
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:34 PM       
MAYBE HE IS WAITING FOR AN EXPANSION THAT LETS YOU USE A CANNON.
The Wolf
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:38 PM       
I am always amazed at how fucking stupid people can be. And then I'm slightly less surprised when people jump to the first idiot's defense.

Either:
A) He's an idiot and used the word incorrectly.
B) He doesn't even know what canon means and (see A).
C) He thinks that for any additional quests to be canon, they have to alter the ending. In other words (see A and B)

Seriously, that's it. Everything in the game, including all DLC, is fallout canon. It's an official game in the series and I don't know what the fuck is so difficult to understand about that.

Quote:
What he means is that the expansion has no impact on the game, since it´s just something more or less unimportant that happens in a simulator instead of the world itself.
Have you played the mission? See what Fathom said.

Edit: If he is just waiting for an expansion, that's dumb too. You'd rather wait for a...what? Expansion disc that hasn't even been announced? How long will you wait for it? A year? Two? Just pay for some points, download it, and buy a dictionary.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 07:17 PM       
i never jumped to any defense, i'm just trying to help with translation from retardo to english
The Wolf
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:31 PM       
DID I FUCKING SAY YOU DID, WILLIE? DID I? FUCK NO! FUCK!

OH GOD
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 09:22 PM       
YOU CLEARLY DID I AM NOT BEING UNREASONABLY DEFENSIVE OR ANYTHING
The Wolf
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 09:32 PM       
YOU ARE. IF YOU WANT ME TO BE SPECIFIC, I MEANT OXBLOOD.

YOU AND THE OTHER GUY POSITED YOUR THEORIES WITH A "MAYBE" BEFORE THEM AND WITH A HINT OF MOCKERY AS WELL.

pickled
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 09:35 PM       
Oh, hi.
The Wolf
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 11:24 PM       
YEAH, THAT OTHER GUY.

Dogs Get Put Down
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 11:55 PM       
Oh my fuck, you are such a grammar douche.

I said 'canon expansion' meaning it actually expands the story. You don't have to throw a little bitch fit about your failure to 100% comprehend my word usage.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 12:07 AM       
Executioneer, can you tell me what he just said?
Dogs Get Put Down
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 12:16 AM       
h8 you guys
The Wolf
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 12:31 AM       
Is there a Retard-to-English dictionary for this dipshit?

OH GOD
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 02:39 AM       
nobody on the internet uses canon like that quit being an aspie
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 03:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Have you played the mission? See what Fathom said.
I explained what he meant, not what I think about that downloadable quest. He dismisses it as non-canon (not really the correct word to use, true) because it doesn´t have an impact on the Wasteland, so "unimportant" would be correct. But some of the other sidequests were unimportant too, so who cares. And I´m not defending anyone, I´m explaining shit, because I like to do that

I personally don´t care about it very much, 3 Weapons, 4 pieces of armor and one worthless perk (or I misunderstood the description. 3 points in 3 skills is nothing) are not the things I would want for Fallout right now.