Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 10:23 AM        Former Admin cheerleader Hoekstra hopping mad
But about WHAT?!

He wrote a four page letter to the Pres, stating that there are survellience programs that they have not briefed anyone in congress about that potentially violate the law.

Concidering the Hoekstra has been a total poodle for Administration surveillance, I'm very curious about activities that piss even him off.

The fact he's out of the loop on whatever is hppening here (He's the head of the permanent select intelligence committe, and one of the people W is referring to when he says congress has been briefed on various surveillance programs, I see this as further proof that W et al see themselves as not being a part of the Republican party, but rather above it, a Partyy of the President. I think slavishly loyal R's have been taken for a very long ridfe in the belief that they are on board. I don't think the administration feels any loyalty at all to congress, period.