Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2006, 10:24 AM       
Yeah, but the photocopier lids can be quite heavy and dangerous.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 01:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid
I have to steal my sister's digital camera and do it without getting caught by anyone while I'm putting pictures of my dick on the computer with the cam software installed...which happens to be in the same room as my mom's physiotherapy practice.
Software? Can't you just plug it in to a USB port and copy the photo from the camera's memory?

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 09:49 AM       
I could, if my own computer wasn't a beast from 2001 that doesn't support the simplest programs :O

That was very funny. Well done.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 03:18 PM       
Today I started my new job, basically improving and touching up images at a photographers using photoshop.

One of the photographers was so sure he recognised me but couldn't say where. I suggested the pub, I have lived around here for 12 years afterall.

At the end of the day he asked where I used to work and it turned out that I once worked at the same place as his boyfriend.

"Ha!" he said "then we have drunk together".

And we have, a few Xmas Parties and pub crawls.

It wasn't until I was walking home that I remembered the work's Xmas do when myself and my boyfriend at the time had just had been sponsored to have our bits pierced, we raised quite a bit for an autistic school. But as memory serves me, my ex was showing my new collegue's boyfriend his prince albert in the toilet. I may have even shown them my new piercing cos as they are gay, they would only be interested in the piercing.

So tonight, I wonder if it's coming back to my new work pal...
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 12:12 PM       
Weeeeell. I wanted to get a good shot of the actual piercing, but it kinda looks shitty due to the flash but you can definitely see it :O

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ics/peener.jpg

and I decided to make it look like an evil scientist :O http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...cs/invader.jpg

Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 02:25 PM       
EuuRGH ehahah
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 03:38 PM       
Actually, I was thinking about heading up (ha! ohh...) to the body art places around town (it's a very liberal college town) to get a plug or a barbell or something for my member. Am I pierced? No, all quasi-natural: when I was circumcised as a wee lad, part of the foreskin scar tissue fused with my glans on the left side, forming a natural loop of narrow skin with such a diameter as to put a pen through when erect (oh, experimentation). Since I have the potential to put in something bigger than a regular barbell, like a 0-guage stud or so, I thought the demoiselles might like it. I guess the next step would be to find some demoiselles, but maybe an "Ask About my Uniquely Aritistic Penis" t-shirt would help.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 04:50 PM       
natural loop of narrow skin man GOD
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 06:18 PM       
So it goes just through the skin? My last year's girl tried to convince me that they felt fucking incredible, but I was still skeptical.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 04:19 PM       
Well, from what I understand of female anatomy, the nerve endings get less dense as you go deeper inside so it'd have a nice effect for a small guy but so-so for someone longer. Who knows.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 04:28 PM       
Penis piercings are among the grossest and most vile things I've ever seen. As a woman, if I were to be approached by a penis with such an adornment of disgusting mutilation I'd probably rip it out.

It's probably a good thing that most guys with penis piercings are gay then.
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 07:13 PM       
nice cock ya got there man
The Wolf
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 07:21 PM       

If you're being sarcastic, fuck you

noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 07:25 PM       
No sarcasm from me
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 07:33 PM       
It looks horrifying to me!
Slim Goodbody
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 07:51 PM       
It looks different from mine so I think its funny looking.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:03 PM       
As much as I love to look at pictures of cocks on the internet haha, that image sent shivers down my spine

Sticking metal spikes through your dick for fun, what is wrong with you people

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Slim Goodbody
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:08 PM       
And by the way sethomas, why would it matter how dull it got further in if you drag the thing in and out the entire distance?
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 09:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidKraut
get your asshole pierced next.
StupidKraut, could you tell where the image in your signature came from? Its seriously creeping me out.

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 11:12 PM       
It's from the Silent Hill movie. Pyramid Head demonstrates the Degloving Effect for the audience.

TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 11:16 AM       
I just recently took out my prince albert. The hole is still there though, so I'm sure I could put it back in. I never noticed any increase in pleasure from the piercing, nor did any partner, so I'm convinced that in the case of the prince albert that's all bullshit. I thought it looked nice though.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 12:09 PM       
i can't tell what the hell is going on in that signature even though i know what is supposed to be happening ;<
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 01:20 PM       
the worst examples of tattoos have to be tribal tattoos or random chinese symbols, once its not fashionable anyone your stuck with it fo' life. its like buying a cool tshirt, and wearing it everyday for the rest of your life.

autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 06:01 PM       
yeah, i agree. if tattoos are body art, tribal designs are the bland commercial art you get in mcdonalds. tattoos should say something; anything. any meaning would do, besides "my body just shows how unimaginative and sterile my brain was all along".

and that piercing doesnt look too bad. i'd probably go for it too, if i wasn't so worried i'd get an accidental rager when it was getting done. but i'm sure some hairy fuck-eyed monster groping my go-betweens couldnt be that sexy. could it?
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 06:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dudefather
the worst examples of tattoos have to be tribal tattoos or random chinese symbols
My ex is Chinese and when I first met her I noticed she had one of those cliched Chinese character tattoos. I jokingly said "awesome tat, what does it say? peace? harmony? love?" and she said "no it says 'fried rice'" and I laughed and she said "seriously" and then I was in love.