Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 12:27 AM        An account of my personal health, and wellbeing 1/12-2/27
Over the last few months I have felt a bit slipping from my sanity.
At points I woried it was my adopted family, work, or even the woman I love(d). I'd wake from horrid nightmares of entrapment, entaglement, and honest sigular metophoric terror. Was I trapped in a family I didn't want? Was I trapped with a Job I couldn't handle? Was I trapped in a realationship that was dying? These questions I could not answer, and I dare not seek outside help for the fears of the concerns of my fears finding out. This beast of fear I fought with and let it take over my life, I began to destroy my life not because of what was happening to me, but what i feared was going to happen. I stayed up late at night to avaoid going to bed with the women I loved, I shunned her children so they would not feel the need to interact with me, I began to do a less then my standrad of work at my place of employment as so they would not expect that much from me. The results as you can imagine less then what I wanted, fearful or not. I still have my job but I have lost everything else, all that made it all worth it. Durning my decent into fear I also made a slower decent into madness. I worried what others were saying of me, how well I was being recived by the average person walking down the street.
To change the opinions of those who knew me I became someone else, a different person, a person who was quiet, a person who cared little of anything. To the common man on the steet I was a ferral mess, why should I want the common man to worry about me, wonder why I look sad... No the common man must fear me, as I fear all that is around. I beared my teeth, I made wild coments, and horrid looks at all who looked back at me.

I had lost sight of all that I had loved and cared about, including my own well being. I refused to sleep. I did not injest food; I only consumed coffee, tea, large amounts of alcohol, and smoked an endless supply of cigarettes.
Personal hygene was lost on me as well. Bathe I did not, grooming was a think of common man, and I was not common at all. I was not common man for he sunned me, he did not care for the way I looked and the way I carried myself in public.

For most of my life music, and art had been a very important part of my life. Durring this time I did not listen to music except for tunes of murder, fear, and death. My art took a dark turn. Images of bizzare tortured souls, and of death . I have always been a man of light, humor, and kindness. That was no longer who I was. I was an empty shell of my former self. A mocking husk of all that was formally me.
Humor of other I took as attacks on myself. A coment would send me into an agressive backspin. The wrong answers to a simple question would make me doubt the loalties of the closest and most deeply cared for in mylife.

I would like to announce that last week I got a haircut, today I ate a Vegan Ruben, Yesterday I shaved and Showered, the day before that I sat and listened to Beastie boys as i drank Orange Juice while drawing pictures of Monkeys on bikes, the next day I plan to cook a meal for the first time in weeks... I am back, not just here... But in spirit, mind, and body...

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 12:31 AM       
Do you know how to wrestle yet
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 12:48 AM       
Are you making fun of my spelling?
I'll tear your ey...
Just kidding Yocky...No...
But I do have that old Mexican wrestling mask, I cant wear ir anymore.
People think I'm strongbad...
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 04:16 AM       
We all lose it from time to time Danno...butmost of us bounce back sooner or later normally because its too much effort to be a miserable bastard for any length of time.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 08:27 AM       
I'm glad your back Rev. As Dole said, we all lose it from time to time so hopefully, your not beating yourself up too much. Now if you want to keep a grip on your sanity, I'd lose the Beastie Boys "musak" real quick and play a little Led Zep.

*That'll* keep the hair on your chest brown.

Welcome back from The Edge.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 08:51 AM       
You are not insane.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 11:15 AM       
If you put more points into Disable Device, you'd be able to disarm the traps before you set them off.
mesobe is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 02:24 PM       
why must everyone "descend" into madness? They say it like its a negative thing

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 02:30 PM       
Woah! That's Hot Topic bumper sticker material right there!

da blob is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 06:53 PM        .
Care to share you recipe, Rev. Danno ?
Try as I might, huh ...

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
Red, dead meat!
Carnivore is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 12:02 AM       
I transported a guy to a psych hospital last night who thought he was being pursued by a giant bee that was trying to kill and eat him.

You'll be fine
Pee Wee Herman is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 12:04 AM       
Smoke some pot and you'll get your sanity back.

"Boy, me and my family sure are quoyed a lot in people's signatures"
-Max Burbank
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 01:54 AM       
Pee Wee... Fuck off... You don't even know me...
Achimp, I actually have been using my skill poins for mor usefull things... But thank you... When you coming to PDX? We'll geek it up big time, maybe do a mini-mock...
Carni, oh how I lust for your psudo-Mr. Mockery looks... thank you for telling me I'll be fine. It's just this whole odeal has cost me 1/1d10 San. (that's for the Coc geeks) Yocky how I lust for your slightly cubby raver flesh, not really... But I do wish some Mockers would try to make it to PDX, I left a message on Wrecks phone tonight to contact me, so hopefully we'll get some Pics of the latest PDX mockfest seicnce the time that emma, Juno, Burdock, and I went bowling back in '99 or 2000 or when ever that was... I am so drunk right now...
thank you all for the kind words... Dole, you hit the nail on the head...
A side note I'll be meeting up with my ex- for coffee on tues. morning, wish me luck...
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 08:37 AM       
Good luck. As opposed to bad luck being having fungi from yoggoth grow on your dick.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 03:38 PM       

New quote!