Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 5th, 2003, 09:06 PM        80's Degrassi
Yes you all know about that crappy show that is called degrassi, but there is an older, better series. It's this tv show about these Canadian Kids in High School that go through the same problems that kids go through today! this show may sound really, really gay. But I assure you, this mid to late 80's treasure is solid gold. All of you Canadians out there must of heard of this show at least once. The way I found out about this show is my eighth grade teacher playes this show in class every friday at the last period of the day. This show is the greatest show that has ever graced the Canadian/American border.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2003, 11:08 PM       
Yes, this show was pure genious. It had comedy, agony, sensitivity, anger, and condom machines in the Junior High bathrooms. It had something for everyone.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2003, 11:26 PM       
Is it called Degrassi also?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2003, 04:44 PM       
It's called Degrassi Junior High, and then Degrassi High. The show's main character is named Joey Jerimiah. he's this short italian/canadian that has an learning disability and always wears hats to school. There are episodes about everything people go through in these years.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2003, 02:15 AM       
Heh, why would I want to relive Jr. high?
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2003, 07:34 PM       
If you lived through Junior High at any point in the '90s, it's best if you just forget it and move on. When I see all the posers whining about Kurt Cobain killing himself and how it was such a big fucking deal....shit, I never knew his name until he put a slug through his skull to be honest with ya.

puke511 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2003, 11:58 PM       
yes, degrassi is definitely one of the best tv shows ever... except for a few characters.... claude and that fat fat fat fat fat chick.... thank god claude killed himself in it...